“I want to go back again!!!!”
Review of Sugar Beach Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Great Exuma
Sugar Beach Villa
Reviewed November 3, 2009

I went with several girlfriends and we had the time of our lives. The layout of Sugar Beach Villa is awesome and very unique. It's like you are in your own little village. The views are spectacular, water was so clear and sand so white and clean. The furnishings are extremely comfortable. I loved the exotic decorating schemes. The caretaker took such good care of us. He cooked us dinner every night...whatever was the catch of the day--conch, lobster, grouper--Yummy!!! It was the most beautiful and relaxing vacation! My girlfriends and I can't wait to go back again!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank dodeeco

Reviewed November 3, 2009

I went with 5 others for a relaxing vacation. We found that the house(s) were perfectly arranged...we could hang out together in one area, or retreat to our own private area for a nap or a book. The groundskeeper/cook took us out on the boat to an area that is the most beautiful beach that one could imagine. Next, we went snorkeling for conch, which was used to promptly prepare conch salad for us right there on the beach! (He had packed all the fixin's for this in advance). That night he fixed conch fritters for us, along with salad and Bahamian rice. Not finished!!! The next day, we went Lobster spearing in reefs, where we each speared our own lobster(s) for him to prepare that evening!
The place was wonderfully decorated, had every ammenity, along with a great variety of music C.D.'s, sample skin lotions and creams, and towels. There was even a Washer and Dryer. I have to say that if you want to have a relaxing, yet adventurous time, with good healthy food, this is the place to visit. I have been there 2 times, and have another trip planned for next year. I can hardly wait!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank cla63
Reviewed November 3, 2009

This was bar none the best trip I have been on. This place is absolute paradise and I would recommend it to anyone. We went handlining for snapper, dove for conch, snorkled, went to the most breathtaking islands where there is nothing but crystal blue water as far as the eye can see. We also got to experience the local flavor by attending the fish fry, which was great fun. The conch ceviche is amazing!
An experience everyone should have.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lola17LosAngeles
Reviewed September 2, 2009

My husband, brother, his wife and I spent a week at Sugar Beach Villa. The property is amazing-lots of room inside and out. Everything was very clean, Gloria (the housekeeper) does an excellent job and Linton (the property up-keeper-tour guide) was there everyday making sure we were taken care of and to see if we needed anything. We enjoyed ourselves so much we want to go back next year and celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary there and bring our whole families. There is plenty of room for all of us (10 of us).

The only thing we could have done without is the mosquitos. But with bug spray and candles it was manageable.

The villa is about 25 min. from the airport - pretty secluded, we had to work hard to see other people!

I would recommend this villa very highly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Cottage Cut Villas
Cottage Cut Villas
#1 of 2 in George Town
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis and Spa Resort

Been to Sugar Beach Villa? Share your experiences!