$279
$206
Club Peace & Plenty(George Town)(Great Value!)
$149
Augusta Bay Bahamas(George Town)(Great Value!)
$183
$150
Travelocity
$326
$152
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Regatta Point(Great Exuma)(Great Value!)
$188
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Yacht Club(George Town)
$140
Grand Isle Resort & Spa(Great Exuma)(Great Value!)
$409
$397
Orbitz.com
Island Time Villas(George Town)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportbeautiful beachexumabeachesoceanislandgeorgetownconch
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I did not actually stay at the Exuma Palms but, when our rental didn't pan out the way we expected, we spent a lot of time there. Ben and Clare went out of their way every day to make our stay better. They did everything they could including making special drinks for me for happy hour because of my food allergies, they substituted excellent vegetarian food as specials for me. On BBQ night they made us a full coarse vegetarian meal just so we would come. They even let us use their freezer because the fridge in our rental was broken. We hung out at their beautiful restaurant every night of our stay and they made us feel like family.We had the time of our lives there meeting all kinds of interesting people and I will never stop recommending this place to anyone who will listen. Nice clean place, The best beach on the island,fun, live music great service and the nicest people that you would ever want to meet. What else can you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank skidoolie
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I just spent 1 week at Exuma Palms Hotel and I strongly recommend this place. Ben and Clare, the young and lovely couple who are managing the hotel just arrived 1 month ago, but the work they've done already is amazing.
The rooms have been fully renovated: bright and soft colors, AC, flatscreen TV, excellent beds, fridge and microwave (the only thing I can think, which would need some improvement is the low water pressure of the shower).
The food is delicious, fresh and cheap (try the conch linguini with garlic butter sauce). You can enjoy is a top quality BBQ + a live Bahamian band every Sunday evening, and happy hour most of the nights.
The beach in front of the hotel is one of the most beautiful that I've seen on the Island.
But more than everything, the atmosphere and the friendliness that you will find in this hotel are unique: smiley people; good music; helpful, nice and very efficient staff.
Ben and Clare really make the difference with their professionnalism, the quality of their work and their happiness. They will make you feel immediately like you are an old friend of them, and that's another reason which makes this place so hard to leave.
So hurry up to book some days in paradise !!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank MARIE G
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Can't say enough good things! First it's new" ownership by a couple that were in the mega Yatch industry. They only have the place 3 weeks. The outside needs just alittle landscaping but "wow" what a pleasure it was being served here! Thank god. The guy" is a chef and his gf was a stewardess for Yatch. So with saying that, they know all about service and manners! The menu has something for everyone. Great appitizers n salads, main dishes ( several to choose) From fish to steaks to chicken n pasta ect....a really nice wine selection. I had a chilian wine ( from chili) :)). The food was prepared beautifully, should have takin a picture. Fresh bread with a choice of dips" for the side. A huge salad, could not finish everything. (I'm always starving on the islands). The owners are there doing everything. Can't remember her" name (so sorry) but she knew exactly how to talk to the customers. She was great! Serving ladies first, very attentive. Never having to ask for another wine, she was on top it. I'm going back again today for lunch. Just moved to exuma and this is the place I will take my visitors! Go see 4
self!!!! :)) oh yea.... It's on the ocean,
Turquoise to aqua colored waters, you are truly in paradise here!!! Good luck

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Michelemango
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Close to the beach with absolutely direct
access to the ocean. Spacious room with 2 large beds, fridge and microwave. Free WIFI connection in and around the lobby. Good value for money and very friendly manager. Close to Great Exuma Airport, ideal for a stopover when flying the Bahamas. Parking close to the entrance - short ways!

• Stayed: February 2012
nbaker493, Manager at Exuma Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

thanks for the nice comments, glad you had a good time and i hope you enjoy your journey and ultimate destination.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

The people (as always) were very nice. The night we got there, there was no one to greet us, all of the doors were locked, and we had to end up calling the manager in order to get us a room. There was no air conditioning the first night, finally it cooled off in the morning. there was also sand in our bed the first night (GROSS!). There was a spider in the shower as well as a roach, and they gave us new towels every other day.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank xoxolauraa121
nbaker493, Manager at Exuma Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I would just like you to know that as of Jan 1 2012 my partner Ben and I have taken over the management of this hotel and are doing everything in our power to turn things around and ensure that every guest has an unforgettable experience here in the beautiful island of Exuma. Happy New Year!