All reviewsclose to the airportbeautiful beachexumabeachesoceanislandgeorgetownconch
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Can't say enough good things! First it's new" ownership by a couple that were in the mega Yatch industry. They only have the place 3 weeks. The outside needs just alittle landscaping but "wow" what a pleasure it was being served here! Thank god. The guy" is a chef and his gf was a stewardess for Yatch. So with saying that, they know all about service and manners! The menu has something for everyone. Great appitizers n salads, main dishes ( several to choose) From fish to steaks to chicken n pasta ect....a really nice wine selection. I had a chilian wine ( from chili) :)). The food was prepared beautifully, should have takin a picture. Fresh bread with a choice of dips" for the side. A huge salad, could not finish everything. (I'm always starving on the islands). The owners are there doing everything. Can't remember her" name (so sorry) but she knew exactly how to talk to the customers. She was great! Serving ladies first, very attentive. Never having to ask for another wine, she was on top it. I'm going back again today for lunch. Just moved to exuma and this is the place I will take my visitors! Go see 4
self!!!! :)) oh yea.... It's on the ocean,
Turquoise to aqua colored waters, you are truly in paradise here!!! Good luck

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Michelemango
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Close to the beach with absolutely direct
access to the ocean. Spacious room with 2 large beds, fridge and microwave. Free WIFI connection in and around the lobby. Good value for money and very friendly manager. Close to Great Exuma Airport, ideal for a stopover when flying the Bahamas. Parking close to the entrance - short ways!

• Stayed: February 2012
nbaker493, Manager at Exuma Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

thanks for the nice comments, glad you had a good time and i hope you enjoy your journey and ultimate destination.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

The people (as always) were very nice. The night we got there, there was no one to greet us, all of the doors were locked, and we had to end up calling the manager in order to get us a room. There was no air conditioning the first night, finally it cooled off in the morning. there was also sand in our bed the first night (GROSS!). There was a spider in the shower as well as a roach, and they gave us new towels every other day.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank xoxolauraa121
nbaker493, Manager at Exuma Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. I would just like you to know that as of Jan 1 2012 my partner Ben and I have taken over the management of this hotel and are doing everything in our power to turn things around and ensure that every guest has an unforgettable experience here in the beautiful island of Exuma. Happy New Year!

Reviewed June 2, 2009

The Exuma Palms is an older place and not so attractive when you first arrive. But the room was very comfortable and clean with a TV and large new refridgerator and microwave. The staff made you feel very welcome and were so nice. Nesbit, the manager, was really cool. He took me to church and showed me what berries were edible, etc. The staff showed me how to platt. Got invited to a local's bbq which was a nice surprise. The beach isn't that clean, lots of seaweed. Overall, I would go back to this resort in a heartbeat. I'd like to thank everyone there for their kindness!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jute5753
Reviewed March 17, 2009

Thanks to the Exuma Palms and its friendly staff, my first experience in the Bahamas was everything I had anticipated. The hotel location is excellent - just minutes from the airport - and right on one of the prettiest beaches we saw. The rooms are clean and bright with new televisions. The beds are new and extremely comfortable. Sleeping with the sliding glass doors open to hear the surf, I felt as close to the water as I could be without sleeping on the sand. Being so close to the ocean, the view from the balcony was gorgeous. The staff was very friendly and we ate dinner at the hotel two nights (out of four) because the food was good and we enjoyed the Bahamian hospitality and casual atmosphere. I will stay at the Exuma Palms again. It's an excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple