“Capt Ray and Justin were GREAT ... loved it and would go again!!!”
Review of Exuma Water Sports

Exuma Water Sports
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Great Exuma
More attraction details
Owner description: No. 1 swimming pigs tour in the Bahamas! We proudly try to give you the best boat tours in Exuma. Fun, professional, amazing, and in a premium setting with all the frills. Please note, we are Exuma Water Sports, NOT Exuma Water Tours.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We emailed several tours a few weeks before but only one got back with us so we booked through Sandals … it was more expensive but then we didn’t have to worry about getting there or if there was enough to go out. The questions you should ask is how much shade does the boat have … you will want shade! How many till they go out and how many max.
They all snorkel in the caves, see swimming pigs and swim with nurse sharks, Feed large Iguanas and explore lovely cresents of sand out in the ocean. It’s a long day … but so amazing. Capt Ray and Just in were great … half our group did get separated in the cave which was sorta scarey and the whole snorkeling in caves was a bit outta my comfort zone but it was fun and I’d do I again. They aren’t kidding about being careful when you surface … my hubby bumped his head. But we both thought it a lot of cool stuff to see and experience.

2  Thank chattygirl7491

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I took the full day trip with these guys. Couldn't have asked for a better day spent on our vacation. The guys that run the boat are really good people. The boat is nice. Well maintained and clean.

We got to see and do a variety of things. Saw a bunch of celebrity houses/islands (I could care less about that), more little islands and beaches than I could count, swam with the pigs and sharks (it was fun). Had lunch at a small marina. It was pretty damn good. Be sure to have you a Goombay Smash...tasty and refreshing. Swam/snorkled in several places including The Grotto. Saw lots of cool fish and beautiful corals. Learned a little bit of history along the way.

Be sure to check out the mermaid. It's worth it.

Food, snacks and drinks are included.

2  Thank Norman A
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We visited Exuma last week and had an amazing time with Justin on the waverunner tour. He was very knowledgeable about the island and took us on a two hour adventure. I had never driven a waverunner before and I felt like a pro by the end! We had such a great time and the island is just beautiful. It was a great way to see the swimming pigs and the "split" between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. The excursion was worth every penny and I would definitely go back and do it all over again. Thanks Justin for a great time!

2  Thank g00sebump
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The wave running tour is undoubtedly the best excursion you could possibly take. Justin guided the four of us in and out of countless islands. We also fed and swam with swimming pigs! This is a once in a lifetime adventure. I highly recommend it to anybody visiting Great Exuma.

Arranging the tour was very easy with Exuma Water Sports. Prior to arriving on the island, I emailed several times with various questions. They always replied quickly and answered all of my questions very well. They even took care of the transportation to and from the resort we stayed at.

1  Thank tinyriho
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Ray is an awesome tour guide and so knowledgeable of the area. The tour really does have something for everyone, an Ray is definitely the frosting on the cake!! One of the best ways to spend a day in the Exumas!

2  Thank Mark H