“Good Bahamian/American home cooking!”
Review of Harbour Inn

Harbour Inn
Ranked #47 of 80 Restaurants in Eleuthera
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The food! A mix of traditional Bahamian ( peas & rice, conch chowder, mac & cheese etc,.). You're also right on beautiful Cupid's Cay. Great food and a stupendous view!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

VERY tasty Bahamian food! This is a fantastic takeaway spot. I'm surprised that no one has posted a review about this place already....everyone I've spoken to seems to know about it! Located next to Ronnie's in Cupid's Cay, Harbour Inn is very popular with the locals, and I can totally understand why! I have been asking around for the best curry chicken, and the consistent answer was, "Harbour Inn". Everyday, there are different lunch specials, which sell out by 1pm or earlier. On a previous trip to Eleuthera, I went to Harbour Inn to try the curry chicken, but it was completely sold out at 12:45. On this last visit, I made sure that I was there earlier, and was so happy that I was finally able to try the curry chicken (the Thursday special). It came with rice and peas, and choice of sides (they were already out of beets, so I got the coleslaw). To my surprise, it was only $5! And it was really good! The curry chicken was very tender, perfectly spiced and seasoned. They had other specials on the board too, such as lobster fettuccine, which unfortunately I didn't try, but I should have since it was only $5 too! What a great find this place was!