“Hate to hear that Mark!”
Review of Mark's Grill Burgers - CLOSED

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We really hate to hear you are closing. Not only were your burgers the best on Eleuthera, they were the best we have ever had. We agreed that a visit to Eleuthera would not be the same without one of your burgers. My husband and I are both glad to have had the pleasure of enjoying your resturant and your excellant company during our meal there last year.

1  Thank Valerie M
There are newer reviews for Mark's Grill Burgers

Reviewed April 29, 2013

there are rumors of mark's grill reopining on Knowles drive this is FALSE I am Mark and I am not opening up a Mark's Grill on Knowels drive sorry.. that is where my Dream home is going to be... so I am sorry but stop spreading LIES.......I will be closed for Good Thank You...

1  Thank mark m
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Originally our vacation group was to have take-away at our rental home. Serendipity ruled and we ended up at Mark's Burgers. We enjoyed some delicious burgers, fries, and cold Kaliks. The décor is inspired by beach finds and gives an island vibe. The local characters are harmless and make for great stories. Hope all goes well and we will visit your new secret location next year.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

like most of the restaurants here, there is just nothing to get excited about over this place, been a few times, Mark appears to be pleasant. The food is average, the quality is questionable... not much else to say.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

On our most recent visit to Eleuthera, my husband and I left the airport and drove straight to Mark's in GHB. We were starving, and Mark's fresh-grilled cheeseburgers and cold beer hit the spot! Because his family was visiting, Mark wasn't really open, but he is so accommodating and friendly that he insisted we come in. He doesn't disappoint. While waiting, enjoy the games, use his computer, or examine all the cool treasures Mark has found on the beach. GHB is lucky to have Mark's Burgers available as a relaxing place to eat and grab a beer ...or two.