“Great Seaside Dining Option”
Review of Pascal's at Cape Eleuthera - CLOSED

Pascal's at Cape Eleuthera
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I visited Pascals last year so my review might be a bit dated. I'll be there again in a few weeks and will update again.

Pascals is much like other Bahamian places in that it is a little laid back. I can understand some people being put off by this, but if you go with the flow, have a drink and relax, its a wonderful place. I went with my wife and son and sat out on the porch near the sand and sea. It was off season and there was only one other couple at the bar so we had the place to ourselves. It was also raining, but we sat under the covered patio and had cocktails and appetizers.

The drinks were good, strong, bartender/server was attentive, friendly, just what you'd expect in the Bahamas.

The ambience is great, food was tasty (I wish more Bahamian places would quit the deep frying but....) and I will defiintely go back.

Enjoy.

M&C

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Service was slow. One of the items we ordered was prepared wrong. My son ordered grilled grouper but it came out fried. When he said something to the waitress she just took his plate without saying anything & went back into the kitchen while slamming the door to the kitchen.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We tried to drop in around 3:00pm on a Tuesday. Group of 12 of us. Given there were only about 10 people in the place, you would think they would have wanted our business, but apparently not. We were told they were full and that we could wait if we wanted to, but there would be no service while we waited. Not even drinks while we waited. The entire patio was empty. Although the person was polite to us, the only reason this is two vs. one star, it was very surprising that she told us we couldn't be served. We were invited politely to go to another restaurant. We were a group of adults from 37 to 80. We didn't walk in making a bunch of noise and being obnoxious. Not sure what the real reason for turning us away was, but I'm certain we won't try to go back. There are too many other options.

After we left here, we went down the road to Shantzii's and had great service and grouper fingers.

1  Thank MileHighJacket
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We sampled a little of everything here and it all was amazing. The best part was the view though, the sun set directly in the middle of the amazing view off the porch. Best romantic place for dinner on the island

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Pascal is genius at what he does. He has accommodated us graciously at his restaurant in both large private parties and two couple sittings as well. His ability to customize the menu to your liking is phenomenal. He is an expert at taking your catch of the day and preparing it sumptuously. If you are staying at a home when in Eleuthera, he will come to your home and cook in for you. He is NEEDED on island and we want all to know and support him and his superior style of cuisine!