“Fantastic Find” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Beach House Restaurant and Tapas Bar - CLOSED

Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Fantastic Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Once you find the place it's a great place for the family. be warned that most of the island works on crazy hours and some days places just aren't open. we happened to find this place open only on Monday and Thursday nights, but it was well worth waiting a few days just to try it out. the food is fresh and very well prepared. the kids were happy with the good ol' American Mac & Cheese and the adults were happy with the pleasing drink menu.

Livingston, Montana
“Wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

The food was very good, the tables were all on an outdoor deck near the beach. The only downside was there were mosquitos visiting the night we were there.

Visited June 2014
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
“FAB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Such fun for dinner and a band. .AWESOME People working here Can not wait to go Back

Hey Ladies I believe the bartender is single...Super Nice Guy

• Visited February 2014
Woolwine, Virginia
“Lunch and beers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The location is to die for! The food is OK and the friendly staff, Kenneth, was a joy to be served by. I would recommend this as a place to relax after a good day at French Leave Beach. We talked with one of the owners, Michelle, and she was very helpful with suggestions of things to do/see on the island.
My wife thought the ceviche was good, not great and my onion rings were not nearly the best I ever had. Others in our party had pizza which they deemed as not worth the price but few things (other than the beaches) on Eleuthera are.
I think they are only open a couple of evenings for dinner.
Overall I would not bother eating here. Go for a beer and soak up the view and atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“Do not miss!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Such a beautiful gem for lunch!! I was so impressed with the menu...but the scenery took my breath away. Definitely try the grilled Grouper sandwich...it's one of the best I've ever had. I was staying about 40 minutes away and had such a good experience I came back the very next day. I could recommend this place to anyone..some great vegetarian options as well. The deck patio is heavenly and inviting with great music being played over the speakers. I'm looking forward to going back again and again! (The beach in front is one of the best on the island so be sure to wear your suit!!) :)

• Visited May 2014