“Bring your Visa gold”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The location is great and the live music on Thursday night was great. We saw the Rum Runners. Everything here is expensive. There were six of us so we all ordered a tapa or two and then shared them. With drinks and bottled water and th e15% gratuity they automatically add our bill was $400.00. The food was excellent but overpriced.

1  Thank Andria G

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been to Eleuthera many times to visit friends and alway stop at the beach house. Food is great. Service is casual not fast not slow have a beer or two and enjoy the scene while waiting.. Went to 50th birthday party there for my friend Georgie who is on island for few months a year. 100+ people tons of fun food was wonderful live bands that night and they happen a lot. Almost everyone is friendly. Bartender guy had/has big attitude he is young and acts like he is the king. I think the owner knows it and is dealing with it he might not be there next time I go. Too bad because it would be great place to work if you were a native. I will return often as it is a beautiful spot to have some drinks and chill. Grouper fingers are fresh and delicious. I would give it a 5 star but the bartender needs to tow the line or be gone. I am very laid back so didn't really bother me but others might get really annoyed at the dude with the "tude". Cheers.

1  Thank Oakspringer
Reviewed September 3, 2013

You cannot beat the scenery and atmosphere. Located directly on the pink sand beach near Governor's Harbour. The hours of operation are seasonal and this is the only reason for 4 instead of 5 on my rating. This is a great casual place to share food with friends. Plan to use some bug spray if you will be there in the evening.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Staying at Governors Harbour in Eleuthera we were recommended the Beach House

What a charming location with friendly staff great local tapas and a fantastic location. A super experience

1  Thank GoGetalife
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We love the Beach House. It is a staple of our time on Eleuthera. The music is always fun on Thurs nights and the crowds always fun to watch. A pizza is always in our order as is the MOST WONDERFUL GREEK SALAD this side of the ocean. We tried the jerk grouper salad and the grouper fingers. The fish was fresh and tasty though the preparation was a little flavorless. Our daughter loves the huge jumbo shrimp and nearly always chooses them. Another great couple of lunches and dinner on the island during this vacation.