“Great dinner for our first night!”
Review of Buccaneer Club

Buccaneer Club
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Eleuthera
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We arrived to the restaurant later than most for dinner on our first night, and they found a table, and made it work for the 8 of us! The variety of Fried Rice, among other meals, especially the grouper, were delicious!

1  Thank Gina H

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went there on a Monday after planning to go to Tippy's which was closed. We had driven past this place several times and decided to give it a go. Our party of 6 found this to be a friendly place with "island service" (not too fast & not too slow). We ordered a variety of items including the conch burger (good), grouper burger (good), shrimp fried rice (everybody's favorite) and a hamburger (good). In fact the shrimp fried rice was so good that several people in our group went back the next day for a second helping.s s The place is friendly with a nice Bahamian setting. There is a wonder Mal Flanders triptych on the rear wall and an interesting underwater scene behind the bar. If you are looking for a cozy place with good food and reasonable Bahamian prices, I recommend this restaurant/bar.

1  Thank snowbliss1
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The staff was very nice. Two of us had the fried chicken...I guess we're spoiled with a thick crunchy fried chicken. The chicken barely had any breading/seasoning. The guys had the fried grouper fingers and enjoyed them. I had a chef salad on another visit it was okay. Nice people and a great place to enjoy an island atmosphere (rooster peering in at us). Prices were good.

2  Thank dawn201
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch and ordered a conch burger with fries and my husband ordered conch fritters and coleslaw. We devoured everything on our plate, and it was a lot of food! Lovely little place right in town!

1  Thank Bjade18
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed eating here and would be back again. The supper menu has a lot of rice dishes. The lunch menu had more options. I didn't have breakfast here but I wish I had. I enjoyed myself on the deck each time and got to watch the roosters walk around. Very pleasant and very decently priced.

1  Thank Megan L