We have been to Pigeon Cay three (3) times and we will be back as long as Leslie and Ned still own this beautiful resort. There is not enough that can be said about this Resort, the Beach, the individual designed cottages, the residence of Cat Island and especially Leslie and Ned that has not been already recorded in these other great reviews except to say that this is truly the Real Paradise Island not Nassau. Leslie and Ned try so hard to provide everyone with such a great vacation giving everyone their private time for R&R and rekindling romance etc.. Our few pictures attached still do not give this resort, beach real justice you need to be there to take-in all the beauty that Pigeon Cay guest have experiences. I know Leslie and Ned will do everything possible to make your trip as perfect as they can manage on this Island don't forget this is two people with a small staff trying to make a living while giving their guest a holiday experience of a life time plus raising a family 24/7 my hat is off to this couple we like to call our friends. I would like to make a quick comment to a few of the bad reviews, the dogs while can be a pain for barking they are there also for security for all the guest, the famous bug bites which my wife endured for an otherwise perfect holiday (funny the bugs do not seem to like us males only our women must be the sweetness of their skin) and as for Ned not being friendly that is so not true Ned will go out of his way to help out with your request remember your on a Island where not everything is readily available. Leslie and Ned want you to have your private time without feeling they are around all the time as for the food this is a Island and food is usually brought in by boat plus Leslie is a strong promoter to having you sampling the local food flavors which is great idea. Like anything food is each individual person is taste and yes Ned can really cook great meals when he wants to and has the time and yes we have enjoyed some super great meals and some that were so so but we have also experienced the same results in expensive Restaurants back home and other all inclusive Island resorts that don’t really care about you except for the amount of your tips. When you need to rise early to go and fight for a beach chair every morning is not what I consider a true R&R holiday’s I want to thank Leslie and Ned for providing us these great opportunities to experience their small piece of paradise and for true friendship. We can't wait to be back there again. From M&M swimming with the fishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas