We took the mini super fast over on. A Friday a.m. And we're enjoying bimini by2 pm. My husband and I Stayed in a two bedroom townhouse. The back porch face the ocean which was the most beatific shade of blue I have ever seen. The sunsets are to die for. We ate at several places throughout the resort. Our favorite was the lunch buffet inside of the casino. Make sure you try the fish dip anywhere it is offered. The casino had everything a gambler could need table games and new slots. Staff is friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas