I'll start out by saying that we are all hotel and restaurant managers in south beach. We purchased our groupon for a round trip cruise with RWB and a one night stay in Bimini. That was the only easy and painless part of this experience. It took us over a week of calling and emails to make our reservation ( we purchased 6 packages for 12 of us) we finally got through to them and booked for November 24th (Sunday) and returning on Monday the 25th of November. That was done on October 20. Today November 20th, just 4 days before our group was to leave we decided to call to reconfirm our reservations.. This is the great part! I was told by about the rudest young man i have ever spoken with that RWBIMINI no longer sails on Mondays or for that matter Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday. He said that I should have gotten an email last week. We all 12 people never received anything! To make a long story short, we are not going on our cruise. I tried to ask him for alternatives and basically was told that we could leave Saturday. I tried to explain that we are in the hospitality industry and that was impossible to do. We have planned this for a month and all 12 of us had painstakingly requested our time off and so on. What really gets me is that none of us had been contacted at anytime. Had I not called to confirm there would have been 12 people on Sunday at 7am standing at port of Miami and with no trip!!! This company is a joke. They have No concept of guest service or professionalism. We are now forced to call groupon and try to fight for our money back because RWBIMINI redeemed our vouchers! Again for a trip that doesn't exist! I can only tell you.... PLEASE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY, and much less your vacation time which is precious. There are plenty of other options in south Florida. You have been humbly warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas