A group of 90 recently gathered at this property to share some sun, fun and music. The place was beautiful but not all rooms had the listed aminities. They said they had a new infinity pool with Tiki Bar but it was not open and quickly becoming a hugh bird bath. The original pool by the office was open but very few chairs and the Tiki Bar was not open and looked like it had been closed for some time. The restraunt on property usually closed at 3PM but did stay open for our group.Joy the chef made us some garlic shrimp that was wonderful. The other restraunts were a 25 minute walk or rent a golf cart away. They did have a bus service (gaily painted school bus that was a blast to ride) that started at 3PM. They had great food and a nice beach and sand on the floor bar. There was a pool but had a lot of algee. Some units had WiFi but the free from the office could only get reception if you were near by not in your room.See below for the room info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas