“Wonderful way to spend a week in the Fall”
Review of DolphinsintheWild - CLOSED

DolphinsintheWild
More attraction details
Owner description: Bimini Magical Vacation BNB offers a Day Swim with Wild Dolphins!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The water temp. is Perfect for a NOVEMBER day. Swim like it is bathwater. Beautiful 30 foot sailboat, about a 30 min. easy ride and we are swimming with about 6 dolphin's! Very spiritual and refreshing. Stop on the way in and grab a conch and a few lobster for dinner. Life is good. Accommodations are comfortable and easy going. Doug is a great cook and host. He knows everyone and everything to do (AND NOT do) on this small Island. Golf cart makes it fun & easy to explore & look around. We will be back. Kim & Gary Ferguson

3  Thank Gary F
There are newer reviews for DolphinsintheWild

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Doug was our host and was very gracious from the beginning of our stay to the end. He made sure we had everything we needed, and went out of his way, twice, to cater to our extreme whims. He set up a birthday party for my friend, Marshall, at the restaurant, at the tip of the island. My friend got Conch Fritters, Broiled Lobster, and a birthday cake. He loved it. Then, Doug introduced us to all of the cool students at the Shark Lab right around the corner from the vacation house. They gave us a tour of the Lab. Awesome. We were one of the first folks to venture out in the 30-foot Sailboat that he now offers. It makes swimming with the Dolphins so natural and intuitive. It was a dream come true for both of us.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We crossed over from Ft. Lauderdale on our boat and spent a Great Weekend at the BNB. We ate Lobster All Weekend! Captain Quite took use up to Swim With Wonderful Dolphins! They Played with us for Hours. Bimini Magical Vacation is truly one of the Best keep Secrets of the Bahamas. Captain Walt & Friends

3  Thank Walt D
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had a fantastic time! We had two couples and stayed at the bed and breakfast. Enjoyed great seafood and island life on a three day weekend. One day Captain "Quiet" took us out on an unforgettable ride on a sailboat to a spot where wild dolphins swim and play. We swam with them and they were amazing! Very playful animals. I will never forget this experience. I will definitely do it again! I can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Andy M
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family had a fantastic trip from start to finish! I can't say enough great things about Dolphin's in the Wild. We swam with dolphins every day and had fresh seafood every night. South Bimini is a wonderful island and the accommodations with perks, like free golf cart, seafood, and access to skiff are amazing, especially considering the price. We were all very satisfied with the nice hospitality and super friendly dolphins. One even swam right up to me and I played pass the seaweed with it! Truly amazing, once in the lifetime experience. Cheers and thanks for the great vacation guys!

2  Thank SBFoodCriticMiami