“The best Conch and Shrimp”

Big Game Club Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Bimini
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Perched overlooking our marina and the mesmerizing bonefish flats beyond, the Bimini Big Game Bar & Grill offers the best in casual waterfront dining. Known affectionately as the BGBG, it's open all day long. Enjoy a cocktail on the deck overlooking the marina, or shift your seat to keep a keen eye on the pool patio action - regardless, the BGBG is in the center of it all.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you eat at the bar your service will be great. We ate twice at a table and once it was very slow.
The drinks are cold. The staff is friendly and the conch is perfect.

We enjoyed the breeze coming through the open restaurant. They have a large selection of food and drinks.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Classic beach bar island style atmosphere...where Hemingway might appear with some fishing cronies at any time and order some Kaliks..the local beer. But even when he's not there...go for the Goombay Smash...and...their Cracked Conch...best on the island and worth going back for!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

All of the food I tried was delicious. My favorite was the Mahi Mahi that we caught that they blackened followed by their dry rub ribs. My favorite side was their baked mac and cheese. The conch dishes are great as are the fish tacos. Service can be a little slow when they are busy, but it isn't bad. The only thing I didn't like was their margarita. Stick with the Big Game Ale.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Enjoyed eating at Big Game Bar and Grill four different times for our 5 day stay last weekend.

1st Meal Lunch - Enjoyed a wonderful blackened fish sandwich accompanied with crunchy flavorful french fries while sitting in the wood/hand painted chairs on the upstairs deck. Our party also indulged in ice cold Kaliks while looking over the marina and the crystal clear blue waters. There always seemed to be a breeze! So delightful. Meal per person avg. out the door around $20 (according to what we ordered)

2nd & 4th Meal Breakfast - Ordered an omelet on the first morning with hashbrowns. Delicious! The eggs ever so fluffy and and the stringy melted cheese poured out of the sides. The potatoes were flavored perfectly - I dared even to use ketchup. Second breakfast experience consisted of THE BEST fried egg sandwich I have EVER had. The breakfast sandwich was served on Bimini bread, with a slight glaze of garlic mayo, crunchy bacon, crisp lettuce, plump juicy slices of tomato and a large sized egg in the middle. So wonderful! Avg price out the door per person $15 (according to what we ordered)

3rd Meal - Enjoyed a delicious plump juicy hamburger and fries. This was my husband and I's special night out after just getting married that morning. We enjoyed ice cold Kaliks as well and the setting was just perfect for us. Comfortable, tropical, and laid back. Could not have asked for a better meal. Avg price per person $20 (according to what we ordered)

I truly enjoyed our experiences with Big Game Bar and Grill. Staff was pleasant and the establishment was clean. You cant beat the view! Be patient with the pace of the service. After all, you are on island time! Go try it!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great View, reasonable prices, clean............I was staying at Resort World where the prices are sky high. I rented a bike for a couple days and made a couple trips to Big Game. Excellent Cracked Conch appetizer. Service was typical Bahamas, slow but friendly. Definitely a good place for a casual meal on the island.