“Eat, drink and be merry!”

Big Game Club Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Bimini
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Perched overlooking our marina and the mesmerizing bonefish flats beyond, the Bimini Big Game Bar & Grill offers the best in casual waterfront dining. Known affectionately as the BGBG, it's open all day long. Enjoy a cocktail on the deck overlooking the marina, or shift your seat to keep a keen eye on the pool patio action - regardless, the BGBG is in the center of it all.
Orlando, Florida
“Eat, drink and be merry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

The ribs are wonderful, and the salads are a meal, but I recommend the Bahama Mama. Also is a great place to have a hearty breakfast before heading out for a day of fishing.

Visited August 2012

Madison, Connecticut
“watch your credit card”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I paid for dinner at the bar because our waitress never came back to process bill- my credit card was not returned o me. When I realized and immediately went back, they had charged my card to another's dinner- $177.00!!! The waitress had dropped his card and used mine- which says "check ID" on the back- nice. 3 staff members proceeded to fiqure things out- crediting, charging cards- what a mess. 30 minutes later and no apology we left- Can't wait to see what shows up on my statement!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank KACL
North Mississippi
“Average food, sloooow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I realize we are on island time, but the service is very slow here. My friend ordered grits 3 mornings in a row and always was served potatoes instead. It became a joke as to whether we would get what we ordered or something else. The food is ok but a bit overpriced in my opinion.

Visited July 2012
Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Best place to eat on Bimini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

The Big Game Club is excellent. Good food for both lunch and dinner. I enjoyed their burgers best!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank LikethetripFantastic
Cooper city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is great, service needs some work”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

The food was great. We loved the conch fritters and Mahi reuben. Their breakfast was also very good and affordable. There was often on one waitress or bartender working. I'm assuming this was the case since it was the off season. Once we finally ordered, the food came in a reasonable amount of time, but getting the check and getting our order in too exceptionally long.

• Visited April 2012