“The WQ team and the dolphins send healing all the way to Yonkers NY”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Words feel truly inadequate to explain what has been happening with me in the past 10 months that included 2 trips to WILDQUEST. My heart has opened and subsequently my ability to be present, both receive and give love and my whole body have transformed. Starting with my Oct 2011 trip I changed my eating habits (most significant was a serious decrease in my expenditures at Starbucks), I stood taller, breathed fuller and my body changed. Pounds dropped. I met beautiful loving truly magical present people that allowed me to be increasingly accepting of myself and then the dolphins and boat and the magical pod tickled my laugh to reemerge without self consciousness. I met someone who has got to be "my sister from another mother" and we laughed and laughed like I never had in years. November..Dec..Jan..Feb..March...my journey continued.Not A DAY passes that I don't think about my trip to WQ and see the laughs and smiles of my pod members and the WQ dream team. The food was outrageously good, infused with blessings and pure loving nourishment. Tara is a Goddess herself. I returned in June after being awakened to the futility of waiting to live through the loss of a beloved coworker. When I got to Wildquest, Vijan said I looked like a different person..radiating a light...It was so cool that could be seen. Again the most loving pod and the most supportive and loving embracing and truly emotionally present and honest staff along with the magical dolphins facilitated a profound personal physical healing. I was sonarized..by the dolphins, twice. I experienced a healing that has continued since June..my muscles have become stronger and I have gone to the ocean beach's in long island and have acquired a comfort in the ocean I never had before. I swam laps in a pool several times just two weeks after I came home. This was something my body was unable to do. I was not strong physically on my June trip. I was attached to a buoy or had a hand to hold through swimming around the three sisters islands snorkel sites...by three different godesses..Atosh, Sukhama and Jwala. I got a new name..."midnight blue parrot fish" and it makes me smile. My best friend said to me last week.."I think my best friend has become a dolphin". I don't know about that but I immediately bring myself to a sense of peace when I think and remember and feel my WQ experiences. My faith has been reborn, my belief in the goodness of people and the power of kindness expanded and I continue to live in a grateful state every day. I can feel things now that I couldn't feel 10 months ago. My heart has been opened. All kinds of feelings profound joy and deep sadness. But its ok. Ive been sonarized by WQ. Sometimes I imagine these people, the WQ team with the dolphins, sending me energy that I feel in NY all the way from Bimini. One day Ill draw a picture of what I imagine. Their love like a rainbow reaching all the way to Yonkers NY. Crazy? Nope. Magical? Sure. And my blood tests ALL came back completely normal 6 weeks after my return home. Freaking amazing sonarized radical loving healing is what I'm experiencing. And and love that I cant contain...and why contain it anyway? Give it on.....My blessings and gratitude to The WQ team Atmo Amlas Vijan Tara Sukhama Jwala Sudi Atosh and my love pod of June 2012 and the magical gleam in the eyes of the amazing water mammals we call dolphins. And I'll be back again soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susanna F

Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a grand adventure.........sun, sailing, meeting new and wonderful people, communicating with dolphins individually and as a group. Together, we are the pod. Hear the dolphins, feel their sonar in your heart, feel the healing of the dolphin spirit..........all in unison........the rhythmic vibrations of life, and of the universe. We are ONE. This is a week to be cherished, treasured, and forever in the forefront of my memories. And, I will return again in 2013 to recharge, refresh, renew those memories.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ocean side do get a lovely ocean breeze, & then there the incomparable sunrises &am...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wonderful. Fabulous people, incredible food, impeccable elegant boat for days & comfortable restful rooms for nights. Plenty of opportunities for group time, for personal time, for healthy exercise or simply resting in a hammock under a palm tree. I think this combo of a land-based accommodation coupled with a deluxe boat for the water activities strikes a perfect balance.
The Dolphins - the reason for being there - interactions infused with joy, conducted with respect. Whist in the water, the staff is very watchful for safety matters but is unobtrusive so you can thoroughly enjoy the experience without feeling penned in.
Excellent experience for individuals, groups, old and young. IMHO, not suitable for loud-drunken-party people (thankfully). I could have stayed longer. Many participants on our retreat were repeat visitors - one had been there 12 times (!) and I too hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Wow!! Thank you, Amlas and Atmo, for taking us into your magical world offering life shifting moments. The mix is perfect - a happy pod community in Bimini creating a feeling of union and joyfulness and spectacular meetings with the wild dolphins. You steer "the ship" in the most professional way, sharing generously of your knowledge and experiences. The crew members are true Angels and Mermaids – always there for you, giving of their special skills and contagious smiles. I'm so grateful!

I have been swimming with the wild dolphins in different places, and several times in Bimini. It is a peace of Paradise on Earth.The sun, the moon, the island life and the warm Caribbean ocean make you tune into nature and it soothes the soul. Add Wildquest to that and you get the ultimate experience including the best dolphin encounters in the world!

The security and comfort enable you to just be and have fun. Yoga sessions and other activities are offered between delicious meals and rest in very nice and quite rooms. Together with Paula Norman, wonderful Canadian friends and the Wildquest team, I spent an uplifting week in true joy and delight.

WildQuest is indeed the best place in the world to connect and play with joyful, wild and free dolphins!

Berit S.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Amlassi, Manager at WildQuest, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! The whole team here at WildQuest are truly committed to providing a safe space here, so that this magic can happen. To receive feedback like this reaffirms we are on the right path! With love.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Lovely people who are working there - they take so good care of you and so excellent food! You can´t find a better way to spend your vacation. Good trips with a lot of snorkling and swimming with dolphins! Rooms are perfect and very clean.
If you are early up you can relax with yoga or breathing aktivities.
People in Bimini in general are very friendly and a bit shy. There is not my´much to buy on the island but you do not need it when you are on Wildquest. You get excellent breakfast and dinner and a lunch pack with you on the boat.
Lovely beaches in the surroundings. Go for a swim in the evenings.
You will enjoy your stay I promise!

2  Thank thequeenStockholm
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The whole experience was enchanting, freeing,,, outstanding..... The Wild Quest Dream Team provides a safe container that allows you to be present and in the moment allowing you to take in all the mysteries of being out on and in the ocean. The crew "dream team " are seasoned sailors and divers who are supportive and willing to share their knowledge and expertise. They are also gifted healers who do wonderful body work such as massage and cranial sacral treatments, Superb food by Tara!!!! HIghlight of the stay for me was being out in ocean with the spotted dolphins swimming next to me and making eye contact with them. It was... I am lost for words. It certainly topped the many memorable experiences of the week. DD

2  Thank Darlene D
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Cannot say enough about the joy and wonder I felt on this, my second trip with WildQuest-the place is charming, the staff kindness itself-in fact I felt as if I were leaving good friends-terrific food and very friendly village with nothing but joy , happiness abounding throughout the whole week-dolphins around every day, playful and friendly , the water is amazing and the whole experience astounding and awesome and unforgettable-I know I will want to go back again!

1  Thank Sharonmesser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
0 mi away
Andros Beach Club
Andros Beach Club
#1 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!