WildQuest
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bimini
See available hotels
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming with the dolphinswild questlife changinghuman podbeyond wordsspotted dolphinsbimini roadamazing weektheir natural habitatbucket listdream come truemorning yogalife enhancingbeautiful catamaranonce in a lifetimepure magicsea life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Cannot say enough about the joy and wonder I felt on this, my second trip with WildQuest-the place is charming, the staff kindness itself-in fact I felt as if I were leaving good friends-terrific food and very friendly village with nothing but joy , happiness abounding throughout the whole week-dolphins around every day, playful and friendly , the water is amazing and the whole experience astounding and awesome and unforgettable-I know I will want to go back again!

1  Thank Sharonmesser
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I shared a fabulous week with my best friend from 8th grade. she had been to WildQuest before and loved it. We went together and had the most amazing experience of my life. full moon week, multiple dolphin encounters every day, terrific snorkeling. the food is amazing, the staff is loving and kind, the massage and energy therapists were top notch. I loved the yoga and mediation every morning looking out over the most amazing blue/green water. I can't wait to go back. this was a life changing experience.

Room Tip: pay extra for water front room
1  Thank PS60
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Amazing! Everything was amazing - the food, the people, the place, the dolphins. A truly transformational experience.

1  Thank AnjaliMac
Reviewed July 20, 2012

In addition to swimming with the most beautiful creatures on earth, this was a trust journey and retreat.The two fascillitators (Lou and Lydie) were outstanding, and the staff were amazing. I felt safe, EXTREMELY well fed (G-od Bless Tara) and very much loved. It was a life changing experience that if you are opened to, will be a blessing for you forever. Every staff member exudes joy ,and excellence in their personal being ,and makes you feel like a part of their family. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Shari C
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Mystical experiences are impossible to articulate in 3d words. That being said here is my best effort. Amlas, Atmo and their amazing team (that is WILDQUEST) have created a place to just BE. From the moment they greet you at the airport to the moment they drop you off they all show up in a space of excellence so you can experience the journey of a lifetime. Oh and on top of that they take you out daily to swim with undomesticated sentient beings. The Dolphins.
if you are looking for the human dolphin connection, look no farther. Just say yes.
Enjoy the journey and Abundant Blessings