“Nothing like Bimini Bread, so they say!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Bimini
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We popped into this little bakery on our way to the grocery store in North Bimini and could not resist picking up a loaf of fresh bread and a few guava pastries. The pastries were an insane combination of guava duff and cinnamon buns. So sweet and delicious!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Site says they serve beakfast and lunch, but when we stopped in they said they only are a bakery with a limited choice at that. Got a guava roll and a pineapple carrot cake slice. Both good, definitely different. Went back to the Big Game Club for breakfast and it was more expensive than others but compared to what we've so far, well worth it.

1  Thank suewdf
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stopped by the bakery a couple of mornings for pastries. They were hot and fresh, right out of the oven. The woman at the counter suggested the Guava Danish, it was light and fluffy, not too sweet. I also picked up some cookies to have as a snack on the boat that day. The second day I came in she remembered me and asked how I liked everything. It was Delicious. Next I decided on a Coconut Tart.That day, the Captain of the boat I was on informed me that they also had lunch specials. I went back after a day of diving for a late lunch. A large portion of pork chop, rice, plantains, and macaroni and cheese. Great food and friendly service.

1  Thank Chuck I
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love their lunch specials! Very delicious and economical, i ride my bike down from Porgy Bay several times a week for their food!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

It all good! Awesome cinnamon buns hot right out of the oven and the coconut bread was delicious. Even the next day the bread was tasty.

1  Thank kathy w