Want to get away from the hustle? We sure did, and luckily we found Andros island. Two students who were watching their budget but willing to splurge on some new experiences, we have to say that our experience here has been a great one. I have read a lot of these reviews and I hope this will help those looking for a vacation away from all the tourists and actually get something for your money. Jesse Leopold, who is the islands dive instructor, helped us find Nathan's Lodge. It would be great for fishing trips, but it has been a quiet relaxing spot on a beautiful island. Nathan's Lodge is clean, minus the unneeded frills, and you get what you pay for and it is worth it. There is an on site restaurant with native food that was great. Freeman, who is attending the lodge, is very friendly and helpful.I am a beginner diver and my boyfriend is at an intermediate level. Jesse did a great job of helping me learn, and showed Jake some wonderful dive spots. We also got engaged on the beach (which we had all to our selves). We would recommend the island to all and- a most relaxing yet fun location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private oceanfront property on 4 miles of pristine white sand beach. Enjoy the spectacular ocean view from your king size bed. Bicycles, kayaks, sailboat, snorkeling gear and more included with your room. Excellent swimming right off the beach and snorkeling nearby. We offer scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, nature tours and more. Enjoy fine dining with our all-inclusive service or try local restaurants and prepare your own meals with our vacation rental option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andros Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andros Beach Club Hotel Andros
- Andros Beach Club Bahamas