Our family just came home from a terrific weekend at Andros Beach Club. Jesse and his parents, Jonathan and Roxanne, were welcoming, informative and helpful. The Andros residents were incredibly open and friendly. We snorkeled the reef, swam in blue holes, hiked in the interior with a nature guide and hunted "walking crabs" in the dark. We also spent a lot of time just hanging out in the hammocks! One sad spot in the trip was to see the plastic that washes up on the beach with every high tide. I wonder if it comes from the cruise ships off of Nassau, dumping their waste in the ocean? If so, I wonder if the Bahamian government can put a stop to this practice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private oceanfront property on 4 miles of pristine white sand beach. Enjoy the spectacular ocean view from your king size bed. Bicycles, kayaks, sailboat, snorkeling gear and more included with your room. Excellent swimming right off the beach and snorkeling nearby. We offer scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, nature tours and more. Enjoy fine dining with our all-inclusive service or try local restaurants and prepare your own meals with our vacation rental option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Andros Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andros Beach Club Hotel Andros
- Andros Beach Club Bahamas