Tiamo Resort
$590
$572
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Swain's Cay Lodge(Andros)(Great Value!)
$141
$381
$129
Kamalame Cay(Andros)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate poolbone fishinglocal staffsand fliescongo townother guestsvisited tiamowhite sandbug spraychef keithmarine biologistdaily snorkelingsmall gymwater activitiesthe entire staffboat captainget away
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and I just returned from a 6 day vacation at Tiamo. It was a surprise anniversary/birthday trip and my wife was completely unaware of where we were going to end up. I could not have found a more wonderful destination. The water was unbelievable, the accommodations were top notch, the service was incredible and the food was excellent. I knew from the photos and reviews that it would be great, but everything exceeded my expectations. I loved every bit of it.
The place is secluded and so quiet at night. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: The Pool Villa is a must. I didn't think we would use it a lot, but we were in it every night for sure and most mornings.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chad B
Vincent W, General Manager at Tiamo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Chab B,
We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at Tiamo resort!
We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that for you, we are known for β€˜good reason’.
We are delighted to read that you appreciated our staff service, the food and your villa .
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We went for 6 nights early April, only great things to say about the resort:
- great location
- amazing staff
- excellent food
- full range of water activities
- nice wine list
- clean
- very quiet
We would recommend & come back

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeggyVdP
Vincent W, General manager at Tiamo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Hi PeggyVdP - we’re so happy to hear you had a great stay with us, and thank you for sharing your experience here! We're thrilled to know that you particularly enjoyed our Tiamo service and the delicious food, our wine selection and activities. Thank you again for choosing Tiamo resort and we hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My Son and I took a weeklong trip to Tiamo last month over his spring break. We found the resort to be wonderful in many ways. From the initial introduction, to the meals, activities, and beautiful beach, it exceeded our expectations in many ways. This was a very memorable, Father/Son trip for us and we enjoyed bonefishing with a guide for 4 of the days we stayed. The housekeeping services were impeccable, including a turn down service at night. The kitchen staff did everything to make us feel comfortable. I really enjoyed to small size of the resort too. We'd love to come back and visit again next year.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Kris A - thanks so much for the lovely review. We're so pleased that you had such a great stay with your son. We're very happy to know that you particularly enjoyed your villa with our nice housekepping service, the food and your fishing days. We also appreciate your input on dining variety - we're always striving to do more!
Looking so forward to having you back with us next year.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

There are few gems like Tiamo in Caribbean, small, private--the perfect getaway for a stressed couple. Island isolation, beauty, and comfort. My husband and I were long overdue for a vacation and searched for a small, completely pampering experience. Tiamo fit the bill with it's small size and location. Only accessibly by boat, you will feel like you're on your own private island. The rooms are well-appointed with soft sheets, comfortable beds. Chef Keith's food is excellent and fresh daily if there's a good catch by the sea fishermen. The service is excellent from the managers, Wilfred and Julien, to the staff people (special thanks to Pinky and Briana)--fun and friendly. They're there if you need them, but will stay out of your way if you need privacy. Casual and quiet, there's no need for fuss at Tiamo. Pack your comfy clothes. Bring swim gear for snorkeling by the blue holes or in the shallow, clear waters right off the beach. While there are plenty of activities to do, we rather enjoyed doing nothing, reading books, listening to the waves, the birds, and general quiet. Do use the bug spray provided, the sand flies are brutal. Our only disappointment was the spa. Service was fine, but really not as top-notch as the rest of the resort. We would have liked that to be a more pampering experience. Overall, we loved Tiamo and will definitely return!

Room Tip: Get a pool villa for even more privacy. If traveling with a family/friends, check out the amazing two-story Birds Nest Suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vincent W, General manager at Tiamo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Julieatal,
We were very touched by your kind comments. We thank you for taking time to share your experiences.
It was a pleasure to read your impressions regarding our property. Your satisfaction regarding the staffs’ service’s is most important for us, and we will be happy to share your comments with the entire team.
We hope to welcome you back soon and to get the pleasure to meet you again

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My family and I just returned from a week stay at Tiamo Resort. I booked this through luxury link which I was a little nervous about as this was the first time I had done that, but everything from the booking to the vacation was seamless. We have traveled extensively esp in the Caribbean, vacationing at between 18-20 different islands, and Tiamo is the most beautiful resort we have visited. We stayed in the Exclusive Pool Villa for some extra privacy. Service was exceptional! Delta lost my luggage on the way down, and when we arrived Julian the manager took the baggage claim information contacted Delta and the bag was on the front porch of our villa before I woke up the next morning. He even opened the gift shop for me upon arrival so I could raid it to get me by. So a big thanks to him! We traveled with our son who is 13, and the staff was very accommodating to him, offering to make him any meal he wanted. Although it wasn't necessary because the food was amazing! They served lobster one night which made our son very happy as that is his favorite food. We were a little nervous since it was all inclusive. We typically don't frequent all inclusive resorts as we are all about luxury and good food, which you do not find at most all inclusives, but Tiamo was five stars all the way from food to service to accommodations. I read the reviews prior to going and packed sunscreen with bug spray so the bugs were not an issue. I know other reviews commented on the cost of alcoholic drinks, and I did not think price was out of line for a resort, not to mention the drinks were amazing. Their mixologists have to be well trained bc we always received a perfectly mixed drink. There were tons of marine activities although we did not take advantage of them it appeared many guests did, and there was always staff on the dock to assist you. We wanted a week break from work, school, sports schedules, etc to relax and spend time as a family and we certainly got to do that. A huge thanks to the entire staff for a great spring break! I hope someday they expand and add two bedroom villas for families.

Room Tip: For extra privacy book the exclusive pool villa
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank tincup305

Dear tincup305..,
A huge Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to discover your feedback of your family vacations concerning the food and the customer service from our team, specialy our bartender. We would be happy to welcome you again in a future in our paradise.