My husband and I traveled to Small Hope Bay Lodge with our two adults sons and met up with his sister's family who have three pre-teens. We all agreed that we were each able to do things that were fun or relaxing for us while still having plenty of quality time to all spend together. Some of us snorkeled, some went scuba diving, some fished, lots of us had quality sun time reading and a few of us took the bikes down the road to the National Park to swim in a blue hole. All of us agreed it was a great place for a family vacation. Though we usually like to try new places, Small Hope Bay Lodge is one we could definitely go back to. The staff deserves special mention for being incredibly welcoming and friendly. A great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas