The beaches, the water, the people, the food, the drinks, the place, the rooms - it was all OMG. I sorta don't want to say how good it was, fearing there will be a mad dash to this heavensent place. We are not very good with Ritz Carltons, Fairmonts and other lovely luxury places. AC and gorgeous flowers in a lobby are not "enough" (I guess they should be). It was really like dreams come true - the dreams of a tropical paradise holiday from when you were 10 years old. Oh, and there are just lovely folks and great characters, and just enough real socialbility so that you wonder what Mel and Joe and Jeff and Dennis are doing tonight, and how the wedding on the beach on Saturday went. Yeah. I loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas