“Sweet diving, great guide!”
Review of Reel Tight Charters - CLOSED

Reel Tight Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Tight Charters offers a variety of services throughout South Andros Island and the other Islands of the Bahamas including: Deep Sea Fishing and Reef Fishing Charters, Scuba Diving Lessons, Reef Diving, Wreck Diving, Wall Diving and more, Snorkeling and Spearfishing Excursions, Private Island Getaways, Inter-Island Ferry Service by Charter, Captain Services from Florida to the Bahamas and throughout the Bahamas.
Minneapolis, MN
“Sweet diving, great guide!”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Roggie, the divemaster/captain took us out twice. The first day we went to the reef on one dive, then to a shipwreck on another dive. The reef was great, lots to see. The wreck was very cool, lots of life on it, and apparently it was discovered by Roggie and some mates when freediving. The next time we went out, we dove two blue holes. Amazing! One was in the jungle, the other in the sea. We had an amazing time- Roggie (short for Rosevelt) was professional and laid back. The gear was good, and the diving was prime!

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Made my trip!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2009

We used Roggie's services a few times on our trip to Andros. He took us fishing and it was a fantastic time. It was our first time and he guided us in catching many fish. He cleaned our catch and we ate fresh fish for the rest of our trip!! I am a registered Scuba Diver, but I couldn't dive because a medical issue, but the snorkeling was fun. He knows the Blue Hole spots and where to see beautiful marine life.

Our experience with Roggie is that he is a professional that takes care of his customers and is very knowledgeable about Andros and its surrounding area. I would recommend without hesitation to anyone visiting the Bahamas!!

Zephyrhills, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Roggie is top notch”
Reviewed June 30, 2009

I went spear-fishing with Reel Tight Charters. It was just a couple of hours per my request and we set a price upfront that I thought was most reasonable. They picked me up at the resort on time! It was my first time trying it and I must admit it is a lot harder than it looks. Fortunately, Roggie and Steven made sure I had a good time and we came back with 2 nice grouper and 2 hogs, too! Nothing went to waste, either.

The boat is a nice Cat, fast, comfortable, and a sweet sound system. A good time was had by all. There aren't many other options in South Andros but I would definitely use these guys again. Looking forward to seeing them again, in fact :)

Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Reefs we have ever seen!”
Reviewed July 17, 2008

We spent June 29 - July 5 in South Andros and spent the majority of our time with Roswell (Roggie) and Kenny. They took us to unbelievable Reefs and Blue Holes, the most beautiful we have ever seen.
They also took us Tuna Fishing and we caught 5 tuna the biggest weighing 63 lbs. We then took some of the tuna back to Adams Restaurant and had a fabulous meal.
These guys made us feel so welcome and we truly had a blast with them every day.
We all hated to leave our new friends and will miss the wonderful adventures we experienced with them on their beautiful island.
We would recommend Reel Tight Charters to everyone planning on visiting South Andros. This is our second time to this gorgeous island and we will definitely be back!
Faith, Ray, Philip, Abby and Kelly