“World Class Spear Fishing”
Review of Reel Tight Charters - CLOSED

Reel Tight Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Tight Charters offers a variety of services throughout South Andros Island and the other Islands of the Bahamas including: Deep Sea Fishing and Reef Fishing Charters, Scuba Diving Lessons, Reef Diving, Wreck Diving, Wall Diving and more, Snorkeling and Spearfishing Excursions, Private Island Getaways, Inter-Island Ferry Service by Charter, Captain Services from Florida to the Bahamas and throughout the Bahamas.
Wolcottville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World Class Spear Fishing”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Andros Island Spear Fishing at it's best! If you want an expierence of a lifetime, you need to fish with Captain Roagie at Reel Tight Charters. Captain Roagie will put you on the fish and Lobsters, believe me! This is a first class operation, and I would recommend fishing with Captain Roagie to anyone.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Eric M

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great dive!”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Roggie took me out for a great dive at snapper reef. We then went to the two blue holes nearby. Wow! I have never dived one before and it was amazing. Many langusta and marine life all types. They are a must dive if in the area.

Visited August 2011
Clemson, South Carolina
“South Andros plus Roggie = Increadible Trip”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Some friends and I went out to South Andros this June after hearing about the great fish the island had to offer. We were reccomended by some previous visitors and guests of Roggie's to use Reel Tight Charters to take us out from the island. Once we hit the water there was no doubt about the quality of the guide and the fish. Roggie, is an hardworking, prompt, kind and incredible guide, and best of all, he put us on some great reefs, blue holes and even blue water. He new all of the hotspots for any kind of marine life. We saw lobster, conch, turtles, all kinds of great grouper, hogfish, snapper, mackerel, barracuda, and the list goes on. The best of all is that it is only a short 5 minute boat ride to the best reef free diving I have ever done. I highly reccomend his charter.

Clemson
“Best Charter In The Bahamas”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Reel Tight is an amazing fishing charter that offers everything you could ask for. The captain, Roggie, is a great guide and knows the area better than anyone. He was really helpful to us all week and I would recommend this charter over any other.

Charleston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roggie AKA the (rogue wave) put us on some amazing fish!! A+++”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This isnt my first time spearfishing with roggie and it wont be my last. Everytime I make it down to south andros Roggie puts us on some huge toad fish! And on this trip in one day I blasted my biggest cubera snapper and mutton snapper, along with many other fish. Anyone that likes to fish, scuba dive, or spearfish I can guarantee Roggie will show you an exceptional time!

1 Thank spearo0