“South Andros plus Roggie = Increadible Trip”
Review of Reel Tight Charters - CLOSED

Reel Tight Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Reel Tight Charters offers a variety of services throughout South Andros Island and the other Islands of the Bahamas including: Deep Sea Fishing and Reef Fishing Charters, Scuba Diving Lessons, Reef Diving, Wreck Diving, Wall Diving and more, Snorkeling and Spearfishing Excursions, Private Island Getaways, Inter-Island Ferry Service by Charter, Captain Services from Florida to the Bahamas and throughout the Bahamas.
Clemson, South Carolina
“South Andros plus Roggie = Increadible Trip”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Some friends and I went out to South Andros this June after hearing about the great fish the island had to offer. We were reccomended by some previous visitors and guests of Roggie's to use Reel Tight Charters to take us out from the island. Once we hit the water there was no doubt about the quality of the guide and the fish. Roggie, is an hardworking, prompt, kind and incredible guide, and best of all, he put us on some great reefs, blue holes and even blue water. He new all of the hotspots for any kind of marine life. We saw lobster, conch, turtles, all kinds of great grouper, hogfish, snapper, mackerel, barracuda, and the list goes on. The best of all is that it is only a short 5 minute boat ride to the best reef free diving I have ever done. I highly reccomend his charter.

Clemson
“Best Charter In The Bahamas”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Reel Tight is an amazing fishing charter that offers everything you could ask for. The captain, Roggie, is a great guide and knows the area better than anyone. He was really helpful to us all week and I would recommend this charter over any other.

Charleston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roggie AKA the (rogue wave) put us on some amazing fish!! A+++”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

This isnt my first time spearfishing with roggie and it wont be my last. Everytime I make it down to south andros Roggie puts us on some huge toad fish! And on this trip in one day I blasted my biggest cubera snapper and mutton snapper, along with many other fish. Anyone that likes to fish, scuba dive, or spearfish I can guarantee Roggie will show you an exceptional time!

1 Thank spearo0
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding Natural Adventure Guide-Capt Roggie”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Roggie was described as the top natural guide on South Andros and he really lived up to the reputation. He has an unparalleled knowledge of the natural and marine environments, intimate knowledge of the island's navigable waters and is a recognized leader on Andros for conservation of the island's incredible natural resources. The trip up the South Bight was amazing. Porpoises, sea turtles, tarpon, amazing fish and even more remarkable, untouched landscape. He also knows where the fish are. He took us on two reef and blue hole dives that were incredible. Amazing coral and fish.

Visited March 2011
vancouver bc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Roggie Rocks!!! Steve Swims!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

We had two snorkel adventures with Roggie. He was prompt, friendly and accommodating. He took our group to spear fish lobster and collect conch. He took us to blue holes and reefs. He tailored both trips to our wants and needs. The snorkeling is fantastic around Andros, and the reef is a marvel. Steve, his first mate, is a daring diver who made sure we stayed in a safe area and saw lots of fish and marine life. Reel Tight provided the best snorkel trips we have ever been on.

Visited March 2011