“Take time to go”

$158.00*
and up
Grand Bahama Island Jeep and Kayak Adventure from Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: This beach is as pretty as a postcard, with smooth white sands and clear blue waters.
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We rented a car for the day to explore the park and boy was it worth it. This beach is absolutely beautiful. Be sure to plan your trip around low tide. Next trip, I will bring a picnic lunch and a chair and enjoy my day on this beautiful beach for hours. Note: There are not any restauarant or food options and bathroom facilities are non-existent. Be sure to bring your water and snacks.

2  Thank broomea

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Pristine beauty and Ben's Cave is an extra! Park with confidence as there is an attendent while exploring one of the world's top four beaches.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Don't miss this! Beaches for miles. White powdery sands! Beatiful like a postcard.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We took a tour to Ben's Cave which is located in Grand Lucayan National Park ($10 entrance fee). The caves were nice and interesting BUT...when you walk across the street, through the mangroves, you will find a spectacular beach. You must go at low tide or you won't see all the prestine beach. White sand with small ripples line the vast ocean front. I swam out into the water which is only a few feet high for a good half a mile out. Beautiful. Blue crystal water!

It is a MUST DO if you are on Grand Bahamas. But...I do recommend that you rent a car to see it and not do the Ben's Cave Tour. If you do the tour, then you can only stay at the beach for 1/2 hour. You can rent a car, see the caves and spend a whole day on Gold Rock Beach. (no facilities at the park)

I will be back and that is exactly what I am planning on doing. I have attached my photo of this beach. It is now my desktop wallpaper.

4  Thank Jan P
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We went to Gold Rock Beach in a shore excursion and this beach was the highlight of our Bahamas cruise, we loved it! We went on high tide (the best picture of this beach is on low tide) but it was lovely anyway. Don't miss it if you are in Grand Bahama!

1  Thank andredoctadoc