“Home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
View!
Taino Beach next door (3 minute walk)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View!
Taino Beach next door (3 minute walk)
Sunset from condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Home away from home”
Reviewed September 18, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Where do I start, I love this place. Very relaxed and laid back neighborhood. My boyfriend and I stayed 9 days and wish we could have stayed longer. The condo is clean and bright, has beautiful views of the river and is 2 minutes away from the beach which is also lovely. The ferry to Port Lucaya is just up the street. This is an amazing place to stay if you want to visit Freeport. I'm waiting for the next time I can visit! Ideal if you want to relax and spend time away. Everything you need is readily available. Pool is great, sunset is over the river every evening and there's a step down to the river for anyone who wants to swim in the river or go fishing.

Sharon was amazing with accommodating us, Cathy showed us everything the first day we arrived and gave us numbers to taxi drivers that would take us to the best grocery stores.
Port Lucaya has some really good restaurants, our favorite for breakfast is "Zorba's Greek Cuisine", "Sabor" is nice for lunch, and "Agave" for dinner.

I can go on an on about how much I love this place! This was a great choice...

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 24, 2014
Yolanda, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our condo. I did need to clarify that the water surrounding the condo is a bay and a canal that feeds from the ocean. Thank you for the great review!
Carol C
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Book it .... you won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

More than we could have wished for! Fantastic apartment, beautifully furnished with every convenience you could want. Amazing views and brilliant position. As advertised and more. Great pool, private, quiet apartment block, a few minutes walk to water taxi, waterfront position. Wish we'd booked longer. Neighbour Cathy very helpful with local info.11 out of 10 in all categories.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing