“Amazing Staff!”

Ranked #62 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing Staff!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Having visited many hotels with my family, I'd say this was the best experience ever! First off I'd like to thank Edward from the restaurant Selections. He was just awesome! As my hands were busy holding my baby aswell as trying to maneuver my 4 year old through the crowds, he wasted no time asking me if I needed help dishing up my food. Usually I would've declined as I'm pretty capable of multitasking ;). I took up the offer instantly based on the genuine concern and kind but most of all professional way he approached me. He seemed to be the only person with high spirits.

I've had dinner every night at selections and the food was always good. One complaint about a staff member. His name is deano (hoped I spelt that right) . Always eating and drinking whiles cooking on the grill or stealing bits and pieces from the carving station. Not sanitary Mr deano to be licking your fingers....Ewww! Not to appear to wage war on deano but the lady he refused to take order for a piece of fish just so he can brag to a younger girl about his cooking skills is downright under handed. Good job Edward for apologizing to that lady and trying to fix the situation. Good deeds don't go unnoticed!