“Always friendly take out”
Review of Marco's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marco's
Ranked #33 of 126 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were very happy with the service and the pizza was delicious. We also ordered salads. They were awesome. Shopped at Solomons while we waited. Done timely and with a smile/

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Pizza place near Solomon's grocery store. Made to order. Reasonable prices. Tip: order online so you don't have to wait.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

If we decide to eat in, Marco’s is our choice. Wether we pick up or have delivered the service is outstanding. The options for pizza are almost unlimited. My favorite is the chicken Florentine or is it the Hawaiian chicken or maybe the meat supreme? Can’t decide because I’ve never had one I didn’t like. We are an Italian American family and come from PA near a little town with the official title “pizza capital of the USA”, there are at least 2 pizza restaurant on every block. Although not quite up to par with our hometown pizzas, Marco’s runs a close second. Clean atmosphere, friendly staff, fast service, and good prices.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

While looking at their menu, I noticed that they sell key lime pie. I ordered 2 pieces for takeout. Their key lime pie was the worst that I have ever tasted, it did not resemble any key lime pie I have ever had. It is not homemade, rather it is a packaged product made in the USA. The crust was soft, it used artificial whipped topping and there was no mention of key limes on the ingredient list, rather ingredient # 24 on a list of 45 ingredients was lime juice concentrate. Need I say more?

Reviewed January 2, 2018

We decided to stay in one night and order some pizza. This local place was an awesome surprise. This pizza was hot and the salads were fresh. They do deliver, but we decided to pick up on our way back to the resort. If you want quality pizza and salads, go with Marco's.