“Won a little”

Casino at the Radisson Grand Lucayan
Reviewed July 22, 2014

the casino looked a little worn but the employees were fun. I was greeted sincerely at each table. Even learned a new poker game. I did better at the tables than the slots.

There are newer reviews for Casino at the Radisson Grand Lucayan

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was looking for a casino and felt like we were more in a "game room." Games were old and didn't really pay out. Bright side - drinks were on point!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to stop in one afternoon after lunch and before our snorkeling trip. Thought it would be a great place to get out of the heat.

Well first off if it has A/C, it doesn't work very well. Honestly not sure I could tell much difference between temperature outside versus inside. Guess the sun wasn't on our back. Second, the place is small and run down with very old games and few actual tables.

Not worth your time...

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I have decided to leave a negative feedback after coming here for 10 years... Your casino sucks 1000% times over and your slots are so damn old and you rig the slots not to pay out.. Cocktail waitresses suck even worse when it comes to ordering and demand tips and if i don't they don't bother coming around anyone.. Also the damn AC for a whole week was out and made the casino really not worth spending time in there... I am going to blog about this at other sites and warn people not to spend money in your rigged slot machines.... I win more at my home casino then i do here and i am going to leave a feedback with the Bahamas govt tourism staff at the airport... Also i notice the .25 cent slots are broken and 2 of my friends played on it and the wheel keep rolling to oblivion until an slot attendant showed up... This goes to show that your slots are set to take in money and never payout...

1  Thank mrdancemachine
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My friend and I visited in the late afternoon. It was clean, but empty. The location was great as it was by the marketplace and beach. The staff was nice and resourceful. Neither of us won and money, but it was fun to gamble for a bit before heading back to Florida. We also used the bathroom to clean up after the beach... A definite plus.

Read more about my trip here: http://www.ginapacelli.com/2014/07/16/bahamas-fortune-beach-grand-bahama-island/

If you have a question, please comment on my blog. I will respond promtly.