“Small, but friendly”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Small, but friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I didn't know about this casino before. It is small, but very friendly. The staff is nice, the floors are very clean. Outstanding customer service.

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Knox, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nothing Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The casino is actually small. My wife and I went in twice and there weren't many people either time. The games are the same as most all casinos. We left $80 dollars there.

Visited August 2012
buena, nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Spent an afternoon here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Nice little casino. You could play a few hours on about $20.00. Can't lose the group you're with, because the casino itself is small, but bright and clean.

Visited July 2012
Midlothian, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Casino?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

The casino was ok it really necer had a lot of people in there. I did attend dinner there one night and they had two performers in there that sang a lot of music of all kind that was really nice. The food was ok. Didn't really feel like a casino I guess because there was only five people in attendance.

Visited July 2012
Queens, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not really for me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I am not a gambler so the free 10 dollars I received from going to a timeshare meeting I used here but after winning about 30 bucks I left. I didn't go to the Bahamas to gamble, I came to explore. But if gambling is your cup of tea than you will enjoy it here.

Visited March 2012