“Perfect!”
Review of Trikk Pony Adventures - CLOSED

Trikk Pony Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Horseback riding on the beach.
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife and I spent 4 days in Grand Bahama in February 2012, and this is the one excursion we did while vacationing there. I couldn't have been happier with Leo and the time we spent on her horses on the beach. This was one of the best experiences I've had while on vacation, and it was worth every penny. This is perfect if you're looking for a relaxing ride on a beautiful beach, wading out into the ocean on these magnificent animals. My wife and I were two of four people riding that day, and the individual attention we got from Leo was great. The peacefulness and excitement of the ride is just what we were looking for on our getaway, and I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a great time!

3  Thank Mike R

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have always wanted to ride horseback on the beach. I have very little riding experience but it looked like so much fun in the movies and on t.v. While planning a trip to Freeport, I searched for horseback riding on the beach and found Trikk Pony. I read all the reviews, which were great and booked the adventure.
This was my favorite part of my trip. Leo(guide) picks you up at hotel, which is very nice and convenient. The beach was beautiful. Leo was great, a very interesting and lovely lady. I highly recommend this activity.
Something I will always remember !

3  Thank usanetty
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My wife and I just got back from our cruise and hotel stay with Celebration. With only two days to spend on Grand Bahama, we needed to research and go with the best opportunities. Thanks to TripAdvisor for providing our reseach portal of knowelege and reviews and Trikk Pony for one awesome experience. If you can only plan a few things to do, like us, then take my word that Trikk Pony is a must! Leo is fun and fantastic. She picked us up at our hotel with the horses (not ponies) and went straight to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. White sand and clear water that just can't be beat! My wife and I have rode horses in the snow and now on the beach and in the water. Thanks Leo for one experience we will never forget.
Peggy & Dave from Palm Harbor, Florida

3  Thank Dave W
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This adventure was awesome! Leo picked us up from our hotel in Freeport,took us to a secluded beautiful beach and we rode horses in the ocean!! On the beach and through the woods. It was awesome, I cant say enough about this adventure, leo is the best, she is very nice and loves her horses and they are also very well taken care of. I would tell everyone I know if u are visiting Freeport to go on this adventure!!

4  Thank AtlantaBecca
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Really hard to get ahold of these people to book the reservation. Every phone number I found was disconnected. Web site was down for a day and a half. Finally got ahold of them through an email address on a travel site, the one on thier site will not be responded too. Then when I finally got a response 3 days later, was told because I'm 220 pounds, could not do the ride. Nothing more than 200 lbs. Having trained and showed horses for a living, they are indeed small ponies.

3  Thank Jim R