“Amazingly, Marvelous, Fantastic Excursion!”
Review of CocoNutz Cruisers

CocoNutz Cruisers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ya-whoo! Congratulations, you've found us! Welcome to CocoNutz Cruisers! If different is what you're seeking, this is the tour for you! We are small authentically Bahamian owner operated motorized bicycling tour company located in Freeport, Grand Bahama. By New Electric bicycles, experience Grand Bahama's coastline, share some of the islands highlights, and a taste of local Bahamian cuisine. Come explore some of the island's most beautiful beaches all while being informed of our Bahamian history and culture from some of the friendliest and attentive Bahamian guides. We understand that you're on vacation and therefore our tours are essentially full service as we try our best to accommodate your needs! THERE IS NO UPSELL! We can pick up and return to the cruise port and local resorts at no additional charge Provide more than ample bottled waters on tour Inclusive lunch at the Banana Bay restaurant Use of Beach Towels Unsolicited commentary from some of the most knowledgeable yet crazy fun Bahamian guides Plus, emailed photos of the entire tour! At CocoNutz Cruisers, its all about YOU! We have smaller groups allowing for more intimate interactions and personal attention. Come take an exciting and informative ride off the beaten path with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Where do I begin? Well let me say this "attraction" is worth every penny :) We were in Freeport for ONLY 1 day and even though the cruise line attempted to get us to do one of there suggested day excursions we didn't and figured we would shop in the marketplace and hang out in the sand. We did however get a advertisement for Coconutz Cruisers from the Information Station in the Customs area!
Even though it had been over 10 years since either of us had been on a bike figured it would be cool because they were motorized!!!! LOL
We did have a blast, Fredo had the best of the best spots already mapped out :) the bike excursion was just excellent... lunch was amazing and the beach view was top of the line! Fredo was so knowledgeable about the history, events and everyday island life!

I can't tell you what was more amazing, the conch stop, history of the island, billionaire row, dolphin training camp, lunch (and the wacky banana drink :))), or beautiful views!

We highly recommend CocoNutz Cruisers for couple, family or group island excursions!!!

There are newer reviews for CocoNutz Cruisers

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Awsome time cool people and easy it was one of the funnest things to do in the bahamas I really recomend it I will do this tour every time I come back

Reviewed November 3, 2013

First time I was on a bike since last century. They helped me and I managed not to crash. Alfredo and Jeannie were excellent. Had a marvelous time. Lunch and he beach were great. Enjoyed getting to know the history of the island and see many places on it.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I found the CocoNutz Cruisers by walking around Freeport while ashore from my cruise. We were a small group of four and I must say I had a blast. Fredo and Jeanie were just amazing...even when I had to leave early to catch my ship out of port they were pleasant and just some of the nicest people I have met ever. The motorized bikes were a blast to ride around and see many places I would not have been able to see during my short time in Freeport. I can not wait to go back and see them again. Will definitely head to them first on my next trip to the Bahamas.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I enjoyed the ride and especially our stop at Tony macaroni conch experience. Did you know some conchs can produce a pink pearl? It was a real educational experience that I enjoyed a lot! Our stop at banana bay was EXCELLENT!