“Would Def Recommend”

$113.00*
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Freeport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Reef Oasis Dive Club, an international 5 Star PADI diving center. We are operating in Grand Bahamas, Egypt(Sharm el Sheikh) and Dominican Republic. We offer PADI dive courses from beginner to pro, diving to several spots and snorkeling trips. Our specialty are Special Shark Dives with Tiger Sharks and Caribbean Reef Sharks with Shark Trainer. We even have dive courses for children. For those who never dived before we have every day a free trial dive in the pool. This way you learn the beginning skills from diving and you get used to the equipment. Who would like to try Scuba diving in the Ocean can start the Discovery Scuba Diving Course. If you like it you can continue to become a PADI Scuba Diver or a PADI Open Water Diver. Excellent reefs, wrecks and wall dives, diving from boats, waste no more time before experiencing the beauty and freedom of the weightless floating underwater.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would Def Recommend”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Bernardo and Alicia made my first dive in over 10 years very comfortable and enjoyable. The Scuba Review was a great help and well run. Dive itself was unbelievable and very accesible with the boat picking us up directly from the resort.
Would def dive with these guys again

Visited December 2013
1 Thank stuartdag
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Scuba Sur Viva Bahamas at Reef Oasis Viva Bahamas, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hello Stuartdag,

Thank you very much for sharing your nice feedback :-)

We are happy to read you enjoyed the Scuba Review course and the diving with us.

We are all looking forward to welcome you here again!

You can always contact us via info@scubasur.net if you have any question :-)

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Great experience with scuba team and awesome dives with sharks.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

If you're in the Bahamas, that's definitely the place to dive!
The team is excellent, great resort and fun to learn how to dive. Sharks? Yes, they are there! Could not believe how many and how close they were from us. Second day, they were still there, difficult to keep mouth closed :)
Enjoy your dive!

Visited December 2013
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Scuba Sur Viva Bahamas at Reef Oasis Viva Bahamas, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Hello Cristiane,

Thank you very much for sharing your nice feedback :-)

We are happy to read you enjoyed the diving with us and we are all hoping to welcome you here again!

Please feel free to contact us any time via info@scubasur.net if you have any question :-)

Best regards,
“Good dives with friendly guides”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Good divecenter, good rental equipment, professional run by a very friendly italian couple. Reasonable rates for bahamas.

Visited November 2013
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Scuba Sur Viva Bahamas at Reef Oasis Viva Bahamas, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Hello Divekatzi,

Thank you very much for sharing your nice feedback :-)

We are all hoping to welcome you here again one day :-)

Please feel free to contact us any time via info@scubasur.net if you have any question.

Springtown, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Bernardo and Alicia treat their customers like family. They are thoughtful, respectful, and a lot of fun.

It had been about six years since our last dive, eight for my daughter. So we took the SCUBA review class. Bernardo did an excellent job! He was attentive and careful to ensure we had the basic skills down before our afternoon dive. When he taught pivoting (basic buoyancy), he did such a great job that I felt as if we had gotten a mini Peak Buoyancy class (my husband and I have taken that certification). We then went on an easy dive to practice. He was careful to watch and ensure we were comfortable and safe.

We went on a total of 7 dives with them. Alicia is very aware of those around her and watches to ensure that those in her care are kept safe. At one point, I was underweighted. No biggie, occasionally that happens and you just deal with it. Without trying to even get her attention, she grabbed my arm, looked me in the face and signaled that she was going to give me extra weights. So nice! So unexpected as I wasn't in danger...just a bit uncomfortable.

My husband and I have logged over 120 dives, my daughter over 40. We have worked with many good dive masters. While that is true, I have NEVER gone diving with a more attentive and careful group.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MicksterMom
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Scuba Sur Viva Bahamas at Reef Oasis Viva Bahamas, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hello MicksterMom,

Warm greetings from Scuba Sur Viva Bahamas!

Thank you very much for sharing your nice feedback :-)

We are happy to read you had a great time with us.

We are all looking forward to welcome you again.

Springtown, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Dive Experience!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

It had been about six years since our last dive, eight for my daughter. So we took the SCUBA review class. Bernny did an excellent job! He was attentive and careful to ensure we had the basic skill down before our afternoon dive. When he taught pivoting (basic buoyancy), he did such a great job that I felt as if we had gotten a mini Peak Puoyancy class.

My husband and I have logged over 120 dives, my daughter over 40. We have worked with many good dive masters. While that is true, I have NEVER gone diving with a more attentive and careful dive master as Alicia.

They make a wonderful team!

Visited August 2013