“Best surprise in Port Lucaya, Freeport Bahamas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Molly Malone's-Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #32 of 119 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Florida
“Best surprise in Port Lucaya, Freeport Bahamas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Four of us stopped for dinner here. All of us were welcomed like we were regulars. The staff was excellent and very friendly, Anna was our waitress . All four of us ordered the lamb stew which was better than the one we had in Ireland. Molly's Ale was also very good. I ordered the " Banana Springroll" for dessert which was absolutely fantastic. Who knew they could prepare a banana in such a way. The owner Yvonne stopped at our table and we had great time talking to her and listening to the story how the pub was named after her mother, Molly. Molly Malones is a great find and I'm glad we were able to stop by and enjoy a good meal with great prices. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Visited June 2013

Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
“LOVE THIS PLACE! THE STAFF IS GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

One of our favorite bars on the island. Molly and Olive are great! Fun, friendly, nice, and great service.
The CHICKEN POT PIE IS THE BEST WE HAVE EVER TASTED! EVEN BEATS WHAT WE HAVE HAD IN THE UK. MOLLY is from Ireland so it really is authentic!
Highly recommend if you are visiting Freeport.

• Visited March 2013
“A real surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

As the three of us arrived in Port Lucaya, we had no real thoughts about where to eat. Molly Malones was suggested and I'm pleased that it was. From the initial greeting to the final drink, the service was superb. The range of food was interesting and the food chosen was well cooked, tasty and reasonably priced

A special word of recommendation on the service. The staff were superb. Great service and entertaining. I'm not talking about the false friendly welcomes you get in the USA, this was real service. Olive was a treasure and Yvonne took good care of us.

Their Molly's Ale deserves a mention as a great beer, locally brewed for them, I only wish it was available in Nassau!

Do not miss this place, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did

Visited May 2013
Washington, DC
“Bahamian Irish Pub? Um, sure!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My sister and I stopped by to check out the "Irish Pub" and found it to be adequate. Nothing particularly intriguing or exciting, but they have cold beer and free wifi. I wouldn't go out of my way, but I would return to have a beverage.

• Visited April 2013
Glossop
“A warm welcome and fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We found Molly Malone's on our first night in Freeport and what a find. A great selection of local and international beers including 'Molly's Ale' which I was informed was brewed specifically for them - a lovely darker beer. A great range of cocktails and spirits are also available.
The owner and staff are a delight, attentive, welcoming and very friendly. You can sit inside (air conditioned) or outside on the verandah and pass a couple of enjoyable hours. Well worth a visit.

• Visited April 2013