“Awesome! Great Fun!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

On our cruise to the Bahamas, we didn't want to do an excursion in Freeport so we just shopped the port shops and visited Senor Frogs for a snack and beverage. The drinks are amazing and the freshly made guacamole was the best we ever had! Rumah was our main server, he was fantastic and James was our "Guacamole Boy", he was amazing. Both have fantastic personalities and make the experience a lot of fun.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Excellent attentive service, fun atmosphere, and a welcoming staff.. glad we stopped by. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

señor frogs is the best restaurant in the island. i really recommend it excellent food, party, service and shoots!!!..

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and I spent a very pleasant afternoon at the Senor Frogs in Freeport. The drinks were wonderful, as was the food. But what makes this place stand out is the incredible staff of servers that cannot seem to do enough for you. The facility is headed by Manager Raphael who is personable and outgoing. It is no wonder the staff is also so pleasant, as they must take their cue from Raphael. We highly recommend Senor Frog's for a day of fun, good food and great drinks.- Bill and Judy Picciano

1  Thank Billsheart
Reviewed August 17, 2014

On August 11, 2014, My two cousins and I were on the Carnival Sensation, Freeport our first port. As my cousins are from Washington State, it was my duty to show them one "true" excursion, Senor Frogs. I am a frequent cruiser and have always enjoyed my time at the various SFs. Freeport was the BEST! The staff was incredible~sharing and creating tears of laughter with us!
Javon, our waiter was attentive, never had an empty drink or water! His aura was like an ole soul and friend. After speaking with him more, I learned he's a very well-rounded, sweet man~an asset to any company dealing with the public and wish him TONS of blessings in his life.
Towanna, the restaurant supervisor that day. I did not know her title when I was explaining my pleasure and thanks about our experience with the staff, I had succeeded in my goal providing my family a great time!!! Her "title" just came out in a conversation and I was very impressed how she is able to lead her staff and actually have them respect her as a boss and person. We all know how important our work environment is and Towanna is that creator and leader!

We were having such a great time that the other staff had to join us periodically. :) We were blessed to meet and briefly get to know a few more of the staff. What we took from that visit was that again, SF does not disappoint, certainly employs some awesome individuals who really seem to enjoy giving the tourists a great time, and I'll definitely be back!!!

We did not partake in the food, but I have no doubts Freeport offers the same great food.

1  Thank Lisa B