“Feel like family here.”

Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is our third visit to the Freeport Senor Frog's and each time we visit we feel more and more like family. The manager RAFA and our great waitress KATRINA JONES overwhelmed us with attention and laughter and happiness. If you want to get up and dance on the bar and join in then you can. I did on our second visit. If you just want to sit back enjoying the food and mojitos and watch to show you will feel equally at home. Mr. Arturo Salas owns this Senor Frog's and the one in Nassau where we will visit tomorrow. Can't wait for our forth visit.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Fun place to stop in for mudslides and some flattery before heading back onto the ship. :-) Romell, our server, was friendly and made our quick stop a fun experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Omg this place is unexplainable....the service is like gold.my server was ramell he was off the chains . food came out before I even put my mouth on my straw to drink..I couldn't believe it...I even went on stage and danced.......it was fun, food was great ,server was great 5 5 5 5 5

1  Thank lLulu2014
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My daughter and I were on our first cruise -- it was my gift to her for her high school graduation. The first day of the cruise, our cruise ship docked in Freeport on a very rainy day as what became Hurricane Arthur. As such all the excursions had been cancelled. We were very disappointed but we saw Senor Frogs and decided to give it a try. Katrina was our server and she was training another person at the same time. They were extremely friendly, kind and attentive! The music and dancing was very entertaining on a dreary day. The food was very good and the portions were generous (we could not finish eating it all) and the price was decent. I can honestly say that when we left Senor Frogs, we actually were in a much better mood. Thank you, Katrina for being a bright spot on a rainy day!!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

After you have been to Freeport a few times, there is not a lot to do there but towards the end of your visit (cruise), if you like music, dancing & drinking, this place is fantastic. Jason was our server and he was great. Everyone was friendly and free shots if you got up and danced! Kid friendly. We just got snacks since the ship was right there but the guacamole was freshly made & very good.