“Love this spot...”

Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I really enjoyed my experience at the Senior Frog. Our waitress, Louise was awesome and warmly entertaining. You guys are great! Thanks for making our visit a great one.

1  Thank Michelle M

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I visited Señor Frog's Freeport during my 40th birthday celebration. When I tell you it was the best time I've ever had at a bar and grill, it would not be a lie. We got there at around 11 a.m. and shortly afterwards the partying started. The music was perfect, it made you want to get up and dance. The staff was warm and welcoming. They treated you like you were a guest in their house and everyone was accepting. We were treated to free shots and because it was my birthday I received free pours of various liquors. All I can say is that when I left there I could barely stand up. But it was o.k. because I only had to walk to my cruise ship so there was no drinking and driving. I would recommend this place to any adult who visits Freeport. I said no to the meals only because I didn't eat anything. The menu was a little pricey for my taste. Have fun!

3  Thank blackwidowinsc
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Although off the beaten track..obvioulsy caters to the cruise ships that come in a few times a week. Food a little on the expensive side but the beer was cold and they even put the Toronto Maple Leaf game on the big screen at my request. Fun spot, like most Senior Frogs. Owner was very gracious..lots of ex-pat Canadians living in Bahamas that were there the night we went. I even met the Bahamas Minister of Tourisim. GOOD TIMES!!!

1  Thank annieoh2798
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My family visited Senor Frog's on back to back days in Nassau and Freeport! Had a blast! Everyone from all age groups were partying together!! In Freeport Rumahl gave us special, swift service as we had little time to get back on our cruise ship ! The drinks were great! the other patrons friendly, and the staff fantastic! I wish we had anything close to this in the states!!

2  Thank jahrph
Reviewed January 11, 2014

You definitely visit Senor Frog's for the drinks and the atmosphere. the food is fine - not too cheap. Staff great and friendly. We won a free drink - and they were very generous with the size and liquor.