“AMAZING TIME WITH MY BOY RUMAH”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“AMAZING TIME WITH MY BOY RUMAH”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had never experienced a place with so much energy and excitement. I was there on my first Carnival Cruise with my family. I was greeted by extremely friendly young ladies and the host Rumah. He kept the party going and kept people on there feet and YES drinking. He gave one lady the R. Kelly Special if you know what I mean. I would recommend the place to EVERYONE!!! If you are ever in Freeport, go to Senor Frogs and meet my boy "Rumah"!!!! You will love it.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Towson, Maryland
“Total party atmosphere and lots of fun!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were there as a stop on our 7-Day Bahamas cruise. We stopped in for a "Bahama Mama" and it was by far the best I'd had by far compared to the States. The entire wait staff went way out of their way to make us feel welcome and that made all the difference. They even had dancing on the bar like the movie Coyote Ugly and then invited the patrons to join the fun. Overall, I feel it was a great value for the money and the service was top-notch. My wife had the best time ever. We will be coming here again next time! If you are in Freeport, you will definitely want to make this one of your main stops and you'll see why! Trust me, I don't impress easily but these folks sure did!

Cuba
“Senor Frog's Freeport”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stopped in Freeport on a cruise with Carnival. It was pouring rain, so we decided not to go too far from the ship. We ended up doing a little shopping before heading to Senor Frogs. It was so fun! The atmosphere was really lively and there were plenty of free drinks to go around. Our server Valario was AWESOME. I would go back to Freeport again just to go to Senor Frogs and get Valario as our server. It's sad that Carnival is changing its port from Freeport to Little Stirrup Cay. If youre cruising with them in the next few months, or if you're stopping through Freeport, and you like to drink and party, I highly recommend visiting Senor Frogs!

Columbus, Ohio
“Good food and awesome fun!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Celebrated my birthday at Senor Frogs (last stop on our cruise). Devon (and Patrick) took awesome care of us while tending a very busy bar. Chicken nachos were great! Thanks again Devon, we had a great time!

Amanda, Ohio
“Not very accessible”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stopped in here because all of the hype and high reviews. I soon discovered that folks like me who are chair bound and need assistance don't rate here with the staff. Had major difficudifficulty getting up ramp while attempting to open door at same time. Not one staff person bothered.

Visited December 2013