“Had a Great Time!! Thanks Rafa and Louise!!!!”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was surprised to see the Senor Frogs in Freeport when our cruise ship stopped there on September 24, 2013. We had a really good time and the service was wonderful. Both Louise, our waitress and Rafa, the manager were friendly and helpful. They made the visit especially fun and interacted with everyone. I recommend this restaurant/bar to everyone who has the pleasure of stopping in Freeport.

There are newer reviews for Senor Frog's

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was very impressed with the reception, friendly atmosphere and especially the accommodating Señor Frogs showed the 2 Canadian Navy ships when we were in Freeport. A big thanks to Deandra (gorgeous smile), Kellie (anyone for a shot) and Rumah (Fabiola) who made my visit particularly awesome. Definitely a good time and a great place to make friends away from home.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had the best time at freeport senor frogs!! It was fun from the moment we walked in and joined the party line.. When we told them it was my birthday, the fun went to a whole other level!! These people really know how to party and all of the staff including Rafa, Ashley-the server, Javon the Bus boy, the MC, all the staff were AWESOME! I have to say senor frogs was the best part of our cruise.. Right on the dock where u can see ur ship.. free booze.. great music.. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hubby and I were on an NCL cruise last week and visited this Señor Frogs while docked at Freeport. We had a blast! Valario was our server and he provided us with stellar customer service! To add, the atmosphere was great because of the interaction with guests and the variety of music. The manager, Reno, also took the time to make sure we were having a great time by visiting our table multiple times. The staff overall seemed to be in great spirits! I really hope these guys are being taken care of and recognized! We would go back to Señor Frogs in Freeport just for Valario! He worked his butt off and maintained a great attitude: not easy to do when you're working with the public... especially the drinking public! Thank you so much Valario! You rock!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We went to this Senor Frog in Freeport when Our Cruise ship stopped there on Tuesday Sept 24, 2013. The staff is so friendly Our server was Louise she really made us feel welcome and wanted us to join in the fun. It is a fun and lively atmosphere and the Manager Rafe was great also. Even gave us a bit of a "shock". I would highly recommend a stop here. It really was the highlight of our day. We just stopped in to say we had been. We never went to a Senor Frog's before although we have seen them in many other ports. Hope this helps you make a decision to stop in. I know if I am ever back in Freeport I will definately stop just to check in.