“Fun for drinks”

Senor Frog's Freeport
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Bar, Pub, Bahamian
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Fun for drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great fun! Great drinks! Located right where the cruise ships dock. The drinks are great and the prices are less expensive than the cruise ships. Worth getting off the ship for.

• Turkish first
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My best Birthday ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I loved this place!!!! It was my birthday and the bartender Devon made sure I had the best birthday ever!!! I enjoyed the entire staff, food, drinks, music, dj, and the environment period!! I will make sure to go back and tell everyone I know to make sure to experience this particular Senor Frogs as well!! Thank you Devon for making this the best birthday yet!!!!

Miami, Florida
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I'm back from Freeport, and I have to said that I had an amazing day at Senor Frogs, great people, good food.... I just LOVE IT.... best place in the world... I wish I had one in Miami.... I recommend this place 100%... and also thanks to RAFA (manager)... he's the best..... love you guys I wish I could go back :D

Perrin, TX
“Very Busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Grabbed a drink here really just so I could say that I did. They were very busy which made the service seem poor and the staff rude. I do realize that they were busy and probably more attentive to those customers who were sitting and going to be there longer and purchasing more than I did.

Visited September 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Incredible service, chicken wings and margaritas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

On September 9th our cruise ship, the Carnival Sensation, pulled into Freeport. We are freguent visitors to the island and decided to just spend the day relaxing. If you don't want to book and excursion, Senor Frogs is a destination in itself!
The manager Rafa and our waiter, Jason, made our day one of the best we have ever had during our 26 cruises!
After enjoying our favorite chicken wings and double margaritas, we joined in the fun of Senor Frog's famous conga lines....the rum punch shots were delicious.
With a staff that is exceptional, games that keep the fun continuously going, and food that is delicious.... how can you not have a memorable experience!
Thank you... we will be back!!!

2 Thank PamGlinski