“THE BEST PART OF FREEPORT”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have always thought Freeport was the boring port of my Carnival Cruise. NO MORE!!!! I take this cruise every year and now I look forward to this port solely for Senor Frogs! The manager Prince made me and my mother feel like old friends! It was one of the cook's birthday and we all partied hard like it was mine! After getting off stage, and having a delicious meal I no longer wanted to venture into town! Thank you for being the highlight of my trip!

1  Thank msjoy-joy

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time and our bartender, Andrew made the experience worth wild and I can't wait to go back. Unforgettable experience to say the least.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Cruising with a stop at Freeport. Senor Frog's is the main attraction that we found. It is hopping with energyand everyone is having a good time; whether you're eating, listening to the music, watching the televisions or the bar top dances going on. A lot of fun energy. There are a coupple of nice beaches to visit, but the straw market shops around the Port dock with Senor Frogs being the center of attraction is the best. Visiting here, I would skip all the tours and walk off the ship and straight into the Frog to have a cocktail and shoot the Bahama Breeze with manager Rafael. He is a great host and everyone is very accomodating, but you have to be patient because it is always busy and a lot fo fun people to talk to. Great atmoshpere with a lot of noise.
Rafael, you definitely made the Bass' Freeport stop a good memory, and I'm sure we'll be stopping by with our family and friends again real soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Inexpensive drinks off the cruise ship - much stronger and more delicious. Bartenders were fun and gave 'free' shots randomly throughout the drinkin' time!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place was hoppin! We stopped for a quick drink and bathroom break. All of those around us looked like they were having a blast. We had a great time during our short visit.