“Highlight of the Trip”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Cruising with a stop at Freeport. Senor Frog's is the main attraction that we found. It is hopping with energyand everyone is having a good time; whether you're eating, listening to the music, watching the televisions or the bar top dances going on. A lot of fun energy. There are a coupple of nice beaches to visit, but the straw market shops around the Port dock with Senor Frogs being the center of attraction is the best. Visiting here, I would skip all the tours and walk off the ship and straight into the Frog to have a cocktail and shoot the Bahama Breeze with manager Rafael. He is a great host and everyone is very accomodating, but you have to be patient because it is always busy and a lot fo fun people to talk to. Great atmoshpere with a lot of noise.
Rafael, you definitely made the Bass' Freeport stop a good memory, and I'm sure we'll be stopping by with our family and friends again real soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Inexpensive drinks off the cruise ship - much stronger and more delicious. Bartenders were fun and gave 'free' shots randomly throughout the drinkin' time!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place was hoppin! We stopped for a quick drink and bathroom break. All of those around us looked like they were having a blast. We had a great time during our short visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was recently on a Carnival cruise and we had a stop in Freeport. My three best friends and I decided to go to Senor Frogs to celebrate my birthday! First off the atmosphere at Senor Frogs is so much fun, dancing, drinking, and such an outgoing staff. Our waiter Valario was so friendly and made sure we were enjoying our self! The manager Chino was great! He made sure my birthday was a day to remember and it sure was! I want to thank all the workers here for making our day great! I would totally recommend coming here if you are looking for a fun party of a time!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

What an absolutely delightful afternoon. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful family vacation. As always, Senor Frog's is THE happening place. What set this one apart was the great staff, wonderful Manager, Rafael and the ability they had for making everyone feel special and getting them involved. Danced off a ton of calories and met great people there as well. Lasting memories, wonderful staff, great food, can't wait to go back to Freeport (and Senor Frog's). Kathryn P

2  Thank boatlover