“Party and a half!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This place was hoppin! We stopped for a quick drink and bathroom break. All of those around us looked like they were having a blast. We had a great time during our short visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was recently on a Carnival cruise and we had a stop in Freeport. My three best friends and I decided to go to Senor Frogs to celebrate my birthday! First off the atmosphere at Senor Frogs is so much fun, dancing, drinking, and such an outgoing staff. Our waiter Valario was so friendly and made sure we were enjoying our self! The manager Chino was great! He made sure my birthday was a day to remember and it sure was! I want to thank all the workers here for making our day great! I would totally recommend coming here if you are looking for a fun party of a time!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

What an absolutely delightful afternoon. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful family vacation. As always, Senor Frog's is THE happening place. What set this one apart was the great staff, wonderful Manager, Rafael and the ability they had for making everyone feel special and getting them involved. Danced off a ton of calories and met great people there as well. Lasting memories, wonderful staff, great food, can't wait to go back to Freeport (and Senor Frog's). Kathryn P

2  Thank boatlover
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We decided to visit Señor Frog's while we waited for our afternoon excursion. My husband and I had such fun! We sang and danced and had a couple drinks. Rafa prepared a fresh guacamole for us; it was my first and absolutely delicious!! I also ordered the fresh conch salad - another first!!
Thanks for a great time!

1  Thank Karim S
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My sister and I arrived in Freeport on a cruise and we decided to have lunch at Senor frogs. We had a great time! It was lively! The music, the DJ, and staff were all very hospitable. We had to wait a while for our conch salad, but only because it's made to order and the chef has to wheel his cart over to each table to personally make it! It was definitely worth the wait! We also had their wings and those were amazing as well! Our server, Rumah, was very attentive and made sure we were taken care of. We will def be back for another wonderful experience! You knew you were on vacation when you visit Senor frogs!

3  Thank Jade H