“Must-see tour!”

Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our MOTTO: "Come as a stranger and leave as a friend!" We appeal to the traveler that is looking to see the "REAL" Bahamas. This is not your typical tour experience. We offer a variety of nature based heritage, eco friendly and cultural tours designed for the whole family. Our tours are educational, fun, and authentic all in one. And as a bonus we snorkel and swim in some of the Island's best kept secrets. let us make your vacation a memorable one! See you soon!
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We can't say enough about how wonderful Jeff and this tour are. Jeff knows the island's history ecology thoroughly and he was a delightful guide. We spent a little more than a week in Freeport, and this was the highlight of the whole trip! Tim and Cindy Moe

1  Thank Tim M
Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you writer, it was my pleasure! Please come back soon I really enjoyed your company.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We took the Western Eco and Sightseeing tour in Feb. 2014. We chose to spend our time on the island with Jeff because of the great reviews he'd received on tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed. Jeff was a wonderful guide. He's very knowledgeable about the island and answered all of our questions... and there were many! He truly loves what he does! It was a fun, and easy day.

If you go, you'll want some decent walking shoes or sturdy sandals, sunscreen, a towel, water and don't forget the camera! I also found it helpful to wear my swimsuit under my clothes although I could have changed at the snorkel spot.

The trip did require some walking over various terrain and some stair climbing, up and down. I wouldn't advise bringing young children, but older kids would probably enjoy if they don't mind sitting in the car for about 25 minutes at a stretch.

If not everyone in your party is interested in the snorkeling, that's ok too, you can just relax on the beach or swim in the beautiful clear, blue water. A very easy going day.

Thank you..... I will do again just the way you experienced it in a heart beat! See you next year hopefully!

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Would highly recommend the tour. Jeff gave a good overview of Bahamian life, history of the Lucayans and Grand Bahama island. He highlighted the natural beauty of the island and culture of the people. Overall well worth it to take a tour with Jeff. The beach stops were also great. Bring your bathing suit and a towel!

Not to mention more time....It was only sufficient time to show you a little. I wish we had time to a enjoy the day some more.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a week in Freeport and I have to say without a doubt that our day spent with Jeff touring around the east end of the island was our most enjoyable and memorable part of our stay in The Bahamas. Jeff is everything that everyone has already posted here, he has a real desire to offer his guests an enlightened glimpse into all thing Bahamian, an obvious love for his country and a genuine interest in promoting first class eco tourism as a viable and sustainable industry for The Bahamas. I wholeheartedly recommend spending a day touring with Jeff.

1  Thank Vicki B

Thanks writer. i couldn't have said it any better. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for listening to me pour out my culture and history on you. I hope to see you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We really enjoyed our day learning about the island and its people. Jeff was an awesome tour guide and made us feel very comfortable. His knowledge of the island and its culture is impressive. I recommend Jeff and his tour to anyone who is looking to have a positive experience and enjoy their time on Freeport.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you someone recently called me a salesman/ ambassador! I thought that was alarming. It is refreshing to hear people like you respond to my passion this way . Thank you, I hope this helps you appreciate and understand my people and country better now. See you soon