“December 2013”

Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours
Ranked #11 of 44 Tours in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: Our MOTTO: "Come as a stranger and leave as a friend!" We appeal to the traveler that is looking to see the "REAL" Bahamas. This is not your typical tour experience. We offer a variety of nature based heritage, eco friendly and cultural tours designed for the whole family. Our tours are educational, fun, and authentic all in one. And as a bonus we snorkel and swim in some of the Island's best kept secrets. let us make your vacation a memorable one! See you soon!
“December 2013”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

It was really cool experience, we can learn so much about the island, the people and the culture. This personalize tours are really good for families who wants some fun during a day.
Happy new year Jeff from Ahumada's family.

Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Hi I am glad you got that impression. With your family that is exactly what I wanted you to see. forget the overcrowded impersonal tours.......It was awesome spending the day with you and your family! Happy New Year to you also!

“It was well worth excursion”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

It was very nice sight seeing and getting the information about free port and Bahamas which you may not get any other way. also it was authentic, native and non tourist experience that anybody could ask for and enjoy.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you. Affordable, fair priced, friendly service, private or small groups, authentic and eco friendly is what I aim for. it was my pleasure being your host for a few hours. I really appreciate your point of view. See you and your family soon!
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Excursion”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Jeff truly loves his Island and is delighted to show off its beauty. He takes you too great out of the way spots and you get a true experience of Freeport from his tour. He is a delightful guide willing to answer all questions and make the tour special for each customer.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

This is so true I'm glad you see this. Please come back for a longer stay as you saw we could have done so much more, time was just too short. See you and you family next time. all the best of this new year.
Rochester, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of the trip!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I found Jeff on TripAdvisor and am so glad I did. We went to the Bahamas over Christmas, and although it was a holiday for Jeff he made our holiday one we will always remember! Our day with Jeff was the best day we had during our vacation. He not only picked us up from our cruise and drove around the island, but taught us so much about his island and culture. Lunch at Cleveland's was the best. Fresh food, good drink, and wonderful friends were made. If you are traveling to Freeport please look up Jeff you will not be disappointed at all! My whole family had a wonderful and memorable day with him! When we return to the Bahamas Jeff will be the first call we will make!

1 Thank djsd57
Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you! My Motto is real....."Come as a stranger and Leave as friends". I was my pleasure sharing my Christmas with you. Next year we will plan for a Junkanoo Parade! Happy New Year from my family to yours!
“Best tour ever”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were so lucky to happen upon Jeff as we were leaving a cruise ship. He shared with us the best spots the Bahamas has to offer and was so flexible with our stops. Couldn't recommend him enough!

Visited August 2013
Thank you so much. I am happy you felt this was your best ever. I look forward to your return maybe we can go Island hopping next time. Remember you have other options available to you. I am a phone call or email way.