“Personalized tour”

Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our MOTTO: "Come as a stranger and leave as a friend!" We appeal to the traveler that is looking to see the "REAL" Bahamas. This is not your typical tour experience. We offer a variety of nature based heritage, eco friendly and cultural tours designed for the whole family. Our tours are educational, fun, and authentic all in one. And as a bonus we snorkel and swim in some of the Island's best kept secrets. let us make your vacation a memorable one! See you soon!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Jeff was great in getting us away from the tourist areas and showing us the island. He showed us areas of the island that we really enjoyed and would not have found on our own. His enthusiam for what he does is evident and makes for an enjoyable trip. He also took the time to get to know the people in our group so that he could personnalize the trip to our interests.

Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

What a way to spend New Year's Day. Thanks for starting my year off with passion for what I do! See you next year!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We went on a snorkel tour with Jeff. It was fascinating learning about the history and current affairs of the Island. Jeff is a weatlh of knowledge....a walking encylopedia. His love and passion for his home is infectious and makes you feel like your getting an authentic look into the Island along with having a great time. Thanks Jeff for making our trip such a memorable one!

Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thanks for your review, it was my pleasure. So good to have been apart of your special moment while you were here. I look forward to visiting you soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

What all of these other people said, plus so much more. Reading these reviews makes me realize how truly gifted Jeff is at personalizing each and every tour he gives. He really does feel more like a friend or family member, intimately showing you his favorite spots on his beautiful island than he does a tour guide. My mother and I had the privilege of a private tour, just the two of us, and Jeff. We went to the east end where we saw the most beautiful underground caves in the Lucayan National Park. Then there is a path that leads you to one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, and it is a magical surprise when it comes into view. His family's restaurant is another incredibly intimate experience--like eating wonderful food on your best friend's deck--only the view is to die for. I cannot recommend his tour(s) highly enough, and plan to take another one on my next visit. When it comes to knowledge, passion, and likability, Jeff is THE man and deserves all the success in the world! Oh yeah, he is also a bird whisperer!

1  Thank Amy R
Ntrboy, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Hi Amy thank you for the opportunity. You are right, it is my hope that all my customers leave feeling like family. I appreciated you spending your day with me, and I hope you have a better appreciation for your family, life and nature since taking this tour. We look forward to your return for a longer stay!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was my first trip to the Bahama Islands and wanted to experience the culture without doing the "normal" touristy stuff. Jeff's adventure was truly amazing. He took us to the Lucayan National Park and we explored caves and native wildlife. We went to his cousin's restaurant for lunch, which was right on the water and absolutely beautiful. His knowledge and obvious love of his home is unmatched. Within the first 30 minutes, we were family. I highly recommend this excursion. We are already planning our next trip and will coordinate with Jeff to ensure we can join his tour again - it was that fabulous!!

Jeff P, Owner at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thanks Patty, That is exactly my goal!.....For you to come as a visitor and leave as friends or better yet family. I was my pleasure being your guide and please come back again.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the Cultural and Heritage Tour that Jeff Pinder took us on. I tend to ask a lot of questions and Jeff was more than happy to answer my curiosity with great facts, stories, and obvious love of where he lives. I learned so much about the history, wildlife, food, and culture on the tour. It was jam-packed. I especially loved that he took us to his family's restaurant on the eastern end of the island and lunch was terrific. It was an authentic experience which I would recommend to anyone because Jeff will tailor his tour to the specific needs of his guests.

Thank you Deb! It was certainly a treat to meet you also. My boys remember tht photo you took of us! I look forward to seeing you soon.